No announcement yet.

Haystak disses Eminem AGAIN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texasboy34 View Post
    Haystak has been around a LONG time... one of those underground cats that is ill as ****, but never really could catch a break. Scarface signed him to Defjam South a few years back, but after getting stuck waiting for a release date he just bought his contract out. He is legit... dude has done tracks with Scarface, 8Ball, Bun B just to name a few. I got real big into Stak a few years back, and I'm still amazed that people dont know who he is yet, cause he has been out since 98.. LOL

Check these songs to get a good idea of what his **** is like... He kills all these songs, but Red Light is my ****...

Red Light
    My Lyrics
    Respect
    Still You Doubted Me
    Angels
    Sail On
    Rollin With Me
    thanks man. yeah i did some research on him just now.....he sounds good.

but to be honest, I think hes going too far with the eminem stuff....i mean damn, hes firing guns, torturing people in videos, threatening him.....

it just seems over done, ya know? I mean ****, did eminem really do anything that bad to this guy? lol

Comment

smh @ this backpacker dissin eminem...dont nobody give a **** about no haystak. Compared to eminem, hes just a needle in a haystack. **** outta here ****in backpack ***git :evil:

Comment

^exactly, i think hes just trying to get on.

and did u see some of the stuff he was doing in those videos? hes like crazy...

Comment

em would rip this fat ****** a new *******...eminem shouldn't respond to this little punk...mother****ers need to leave em alone...he is a legend, and an icon in rap, so he really has nothing more to prove...he is the truth...this fat ***** needs to keep his mouth ****...eminem is no joke...he kills rappers...and they really don't want it with eminem....he is too damn witty...and too brilliant to be pawned by any rapper....let alone this ******....

Comment

For being around as long as he has, Haystak's flow sounds fairly amateurish

Comment

Who the **** is this guy? No wonder Em doesn't respond.

Comment

Riight, I stoped watching when he said he's got 10Gs on Billy Ray Cyrus beating Em's ass. Hahah, too funny and sad. He's spent at least 30 minutes talking about Eminem and what all Em hasn't done. What the **** has Haystak done? If he's so good why isn't he the face of White rappers? And why is he actin all butt hurt about what Eminem raps about? Damn dude, find I new way to get attention.

Comment

Yeah, agreed that he is just jeleous and ranting. Dude is out there mad calling people out like a fat white version of Joe Budden.. LOL He still cool though....

If any of yall feel like checking out what Staks about here is a link that I put up to his latest CD...

1. Times Is Tight [Explicit]
                  2. Old Money [Explicit]
                  3. Goons Involved [Explicit]
                  4. Listen Up [Explicit]
                  5. S.T.A.K [Explicit]
                  6. Throwed Off [Explicit]
                  7. Mash On A Small Timer [Explicit]
                  8. I'm So Blessed [Explicit]
                  9. My Mistress [Explicit]
                  10. Why We Gotta Live Like This [Explicit]
                  11. It's Ok [Explicit]
                  12. Don't Care [Explicit]
                  13. Fallin Warriors [Explicit]
                  14. In These Streets [Explicit]

http://www.zshare.net/download/6103274281689c50/

Comment

i just looked at that music video.. that guy is so far below eminems level its ridiculous just **** up

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X