No announcement yet.

anyone make any 2013 resolutions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone make any 2013 resolutions?

i don't try & make bogus ones like go to the gym & lose 20lbs or goals that are nothing more then dreams & are unattainable. i want to be debtfree by the end of april or may(depending on hours worked & tax return)& i'm going to try & quit pot for good. i've quit a couple of times for drugtesting but always find myself smoking again. i don't smoke cigarettes, haven't touch hard drugs in years, don't drink often(except on vacation)but i always find myself back on the weed at some point. i'm going to make an honest effort to quit for good. other then unforseen health issues that arise in the future weed is the only thing that could really screw my life up if i failed a drugtest. id have to go to rehab & all this BS to get back to work so i might as well not put myself in those positions where i could fail & start my 2013 year pot free...

If your life is stable, you will keep doing what you have been doing.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      If your life is stable, you will keep doing what you have been doing.
      i got a stable life it's just with all the drugtesting now days i'm really playing with fire if something happens at work & i require a drug test. then again i wouldn't have to go to rehab for more then 30 days so i guess id have money in the bank but wont be making any. they send us to rehab clinics that i actually have to stay overnight & hang with junkies even for pot. then there is some BS that follows so i'm going to give it a go. if i quit then i have no worries in life at all, if i keep smoking & playing with fire i'll at least have a good buzz until i'm caught...

Comment

Well for you, gently reduce the drug use.

Comment

I usually do list of resolutions but I havent done one yet. Here are a couple of the too of my head:

Save a lot more $$$. I went out to lunch/diner an awful lot in 2013 and spent thousands of dollars. This year I will pack a lunch and go out less frequently.

No more parking tickets. I'm trying to go a full year without a ticket.

Move on to the next job to further my career.

Travel more and take all my vacation days.

Comment

1366 x 768

I think it's a big step up from last years Resolution of 800 x 600....

Comment

Spend less time on Boxingscene...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Spend less time on Boxingscene...
                you been here longer then me & have 1000 less posts. we are not on here that much. there are guys with 40000 posts in a few years & they are surfing other boxing sites too. my first year on this site i didn't even know how to make my own threads...lol

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I usually do list of resolutions but I havent done one yet. Here are a couple of the too of my head:

Save a lot more $$$. I went out to lunch/diner an awful lot in 2013 and spent thousands of dollars. This year I will pack a lunch and go out less frequently.

No more parking tickets. I'm trying to go a full year without a ticket.

Move on to the next job to further my career.

Travel more and take all my vacation days.
                  photoradar is my killer. i get a couple speeding tickets every year. i'd go on more vacations if you can afford to. everyone needs an escape once & awhile.

Comment

Working...
                  X