Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Backstage Kirkland-Molina drama right now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy **** Molina working that body good and touching Kirkland's chin pretty good too. Someone make a discussion thread!

Comment

Wtf is up with all this holding????????????????????????

Comment

Omfg this is exciting. Kirkland getting hurt haha. When will boxers learn it ain't all about muscles and lifting weights?

Comment

Yo Molina is straight up cheating lol.

Comment

Molina's work rate is worrying me. This is turning dirty now.

Comment

one thing for sure im watching the fight in thailand and James Kirkland is in need of a major overhaul. Kirkland could easily be winning this fight if he used his Jab. Molina stands right in front of kirkland and kirkland want throw a jab or body shot. if he doubled up on his jab then he could throw the straight left. This guy Kirkland has no chance against Martinez, Lara, Williams, Chavez even Canelo would beat Kirkland. Kirkland doesnt know how to steal rounds when he clearly wins the first two minutes of a round. Move and tie a guy up and not let the other guy get off. Ann Wolfe needs to dump this bum and find some real fighters. Watching Kirkland has pissed me off because Molina has no power and Kirkland act like he hasnt trained one @@@@@@@ minute. Send this clown back to prison because he will do something stupid soon once again. Enough chances for this bum.

Comment

Are you fkin kidding me? Wtf is this bull**** texas! Why the fk do people keep fighting in texas? This needs to be turned to a no contest. Fkin kirkland got a a freebie and this is bullsht. I officially fkin hate kirkland and cant wait for him to get his p*ssy ass killed in that ring.

Comment

Working...
                X