Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will be the better fight: Marquez vs Diaz or Pacquiao vs Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will be the better fight: Marquez vs Diaz or Pacquiao vs Hatton?

It's a very interesting question because it could go either way. I think both will be great fights, but Hatton vs Pacquiao could be worse because of the clinching or the one sided beatdown.

That or Marquez vs Diaz could be worse because there might not be to clean of blows landed?
    Pacquiao-Hatton
    82.76%
    Marquez-Diaz
    17.24%

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
    It's a very interesting question because it could go either way. I think both will be great fights, but Hatton vs Pacquiao could be worse because of the clinching or the one sided beatdown.

That or Marquez vs Diaz could be worse because there might not be to clean of blows landed?
    For some reason I have a feelin JMM is gonna get beaten up bad. Anyway, I'd say Hatton vs Pac.

Comment

I think Pacquiao is going to play the drums on Hatton, so while it may be exciting, I think it's going to be one-sided. Marquez can't dominate Diaz the way Pacquiao can dominate Hatton. Marquez might win wide on points, but he isn't going to be doing big time damage on Diaz, so Diaz will be in the fight all the way.

Comment

I really believe Hatton won't be able to clinch Pac that much. Pacquiao moves very well with his footwork after he throws shots. Pac ain't stupid to just stand there and let Hatton clinch.

Marquez meanwhile will backpedal and play safe against Diaz. Diaz would probably be more technical like he did against katsidis Hatton and Pac will throw more punches than Diaz and Marquez

I got to say it's Pac-Hatton. The environment for this fight with the Brits and Pinoys will be unbelievable. From Pressconference to Weigh in, from 24/7 it's going to be crazy. Not only they are both offensive fighters but the Hype and the biggest event in 2008 will be unbelievable
        Last edited by MakeDamnSure; 12-23-2008, 02:06 AM.

Comment

I think it's Marquez-Diaz coz it's very hard to predict who will win, and Diaz throws a lot of punches while Marquez has a good offensive game as well. Pac-Hatton would be entertaining but one sided.

Comment

Wow...I'm stumped!! Both are great fights.

Comment

both fights will be great. one is gonna be an all out brawl and the other is going to be a technical exhibition. I am very excited about both fights.

Comment

Is Marquez-Diaz on PPV?

Comment

Both should be good, but no way Pac-Hatton could be dull. JMM-Diaz could be if JMM decides to make it so.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                    Is Marquez-Diaz on PPV?
                    No, regular HBO

Comment

Working...
                    X