No announcement yet.

If Canelo is more than a 2-1 betting favorite over Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Canelo is more than a 2-1 betting favorite over Trout

I'm taking Austin right away. I have a feeling he may be at least a 2-1 underdog, and I have this fight as 50-50 all the way. Alot of unanswered questions from Canelo. To date Trout has a bigger win in Cotto then anyone Canelo has ever beat(Decrepped Mosley doesn't count). I hope I'm right because I think there is gonna be alot of value in a Trout bet May 4th. Anyone else as excited to see this bet line as I am?

I might bet my house on Canelito tbh

Comment

Last I heard, this fight wasn't a done deal.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
        Last I heard, this fight wasn't a done deal.
        I'm just assuming it is for the sake of the topic. It's close enough to done to start the thread, at least.

Comment

I bet if you wait you can get better than +200 on Trout, I think the odds will start fairly close but Canelo will shoot up until about a month beforehand with Trout slowly getting back closer to even, especially in the last week.

You should be able to get real good numbers on Trout though if you feel his chances.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            I might bet my house on Canelito tbh
            To me, Cotto is a lot more similiar to Canelo than Canelo fans might wanna admit. And that is a bad sign if he's gonna be gettin in the ring with the guy who just almost shut Cotto out.

Comment

He wont be. It will be close to a flip, but slightly in Canelos favor.

Maybe 1.5 to 1.

Comment

Originally posted by dc6112 View Post
                To me, Cotto is a lot more similiar to Canelo than Canelo fans might wanna admit. And that is a bad sign if he's gonna be gettin in the ring with the guy who just almost shut Cotto out.
                I criticize Cotto alot but he didn't get shut out by Trout. It was a clear win for Trout but it wasn't easy and it wasn't a shut out. Cotto was very competitive. now you add the fact that Canelo is, younger, faster, stronger, is a better combination puncher and it becomes a 50/50 fight.

The only problem with Canelo is that he's more stationary than Cotto and that might be a problem

Comment

Originally posted by dc6112 View Post
                  I'm just assuming it is for the sake of the topic. It's close enough to done to start the thread, at least.
                  Yeah, I just got through reading that thread. I hope Trout is right about it being very close to finalizing. I'm leaning toward Trout at the moment, but just barley. I'm rooting for Canelo though. I hope he can prove he really is a good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                    Yeah, I just got through reading that thread. I hope Trout is right about it being very close to finalizing. I'm leaning toward Trout at the moment, but just barley. I'm rooting for Canelo though. I hope he can prove he really is a good fighter.
                    same here carnal

Comment

Working...
                    X