No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman: We'll Back Chavez if Suspension is Too Long

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sulaiman: We'll Back Chavez if Suspension is Too Long

World Boxing Council President Jose Sulaiman is backing former champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. in the event of a long suspension from the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

Following September's decision loss to Sergio Martinez at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, it was disclosed that Chavez tested positive for marijuana.

He is going to appear before Nevada's commission in the coming weeks and faces a likely suspension of six to eight months, plus a hefty fine. The suspension would begin from the date of the Martinez fight, September 15th.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sulaiman, shut your face, no one likes you because you are like mold growing on the sport, you need to be eradicated for good.

Comment

fatso sulaiman. this shows exactly why chavez jr is a idiot. just covered for him in his opponent selections and now you're trying to cover for his punishment.regardless if he fights in another country. the nevada commission is holding the purse and there will be a suspension in los estados unidos.

Comment

How could a sport be so obliviously ran by people of greed and pure nationalism. Break the rules, hold people accountable. With that said bring the bum back, sooner the better. I'd love to see this dude get beat around for another 12 rounds by anyone with an ounce of skill.

Comment

He's your godson, of course you'll back him you disgraceful piece of trash

Comment

I wanna like Jr, I really do. He's tough, trying to get out from his dad's shadow. Almost upset a P4P champ...but dammit if trash like Sulaiman make me hate the kid. 40 some odd cab drivers and tomato cans on his résumé, a gift title shot, a paper belt, a run of BS mandatories, piss test cover ups, and now this. I swear his dad and the WBC hurt him way more than help him.

Comment

Mexican inferiority...

Comment

I was wondering why something like this didn't happen when Juanma was suspended. I mean, why don't they just fight somewhere else?

Meh, maybe Jr. can grow from this experience ...?

Comment

Junior is a second time offender. A ban should be two years at a minimum in the ideal world. Sillyman lobbying for a six month ban tells you that he doesn't want a clean sport.

Comment

helping his fellow countrymen anything wrong with that? maybe chavez has something on this sulliman character.. Other than that it's outright coruption who in the hell were these people who elected him president of the WBC

Comment

Working...
                    X