No announcement yet.

Time for Random Drug Testing across the board

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for Random Drug Testing across the board

People laughed at Floyd Mayweather and suggested he was using the Random Drug testing as an excuse of not fighting Manny. He and his camp constantly told people that Boxing needs to upgrade the drug testing because it was weak and Boxers weren't playing on an even playing field. Maybe now with Peterson testing positive it will open up some eyes and push the Random Drug testing issue to the forefront. I like Peterson and his whole coming from nothing story but if he cheated which it looks like he did then I can not support him. I think it's time to finally clean up Boxing. Right now Boxing is in the same spot as Baseball was when all the roid cheats were starting to surface and get exposed. Now hopefully fans will look closely at the Boxers who refuse random drug testing. If you're clean there should be no hesitation in taking a random drug test for the good of the Sport.

The moment Mayweather said it i never thought it was a bad idea or used as an excuse. Its obviously out there and anyone can be taking it with the weak testing commsions use. I know haters will hate simply because it was Mayweather who brought it to the forefront but if Peterson showed anything it was that higher standard of testing is needed.

Test them all i say.

Comment

It's not possible

Comment

Well we've come a long way from 2009, haven't we? Remember when asking for testing was a "duck"? And saying no (for reasons dumber than ****) was perfectly justifiable?

Comment

uhhhh.....

floyd did use random drug testing as an excuse to duck manny, evidenced by the fact that manny agreed to it several times already, and floyd subsequently walked away/made a flat fee offer each and every single time

the funniest part of all is that lamont peterson was caught by a urine test which all the pac haters were saying was useless lmao

Comment

People using Peterson's cheating to justify Floyd's ducking of Pacquiao are stupid, it was all about the split remember? or whatever other excuse Floyd can think up.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
              uhhhh.....

floyd did use random drug testing as an excuse to duck manny, evidenced by the fact that manny agreed to it several times already, and floyd subsequently walked away/made a flat fee offer each and every single time

the funniest part of all is that lamont peterson was caught by a urine test which all the pac haters were saying was useless lmao
              Still against huh.

Like i said haters will hate cause it was Floyd who brought it to light.

Comment

But ... But .... Why should Pacquiao have to take a test if there's no evidence he's been on anything, much less been caught with anything?

That's a clear quack and duck by Floyd.

Comment

They test in other sports why not Boxing.

Steroids tainted other sports very bad, Boxing needs to start testing.

If you find out your favorite boxer was juiced it would suck, but as a fan I would like to know who is legit and deserves the respect.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Well we've come a long way from 2009, haven't we? Remember when asking for testing was a "duck"? And saying no (for reasons dumber than ****) was perfectly justifiable?
                    Yet only a handful of guys have been tested in those 3 years

Comment

Working...
                    X