Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Aims To Finalize Pacquiao-Bradley, Talks Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Aims To Finalize Pacquiao-Bradley, Talks Mayweather

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum and president Todd DuBeof are scheduled to meet with Manny Pacquiao's adviser Michael Koncz and Cameron Dunkin, manager of undefeated WBA Junior Welterweight champion Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley here in San Antonio, Thursday to hopefully finalize details of a June 9 title fight between WBO welterweight champion and pound for pound king Manny Pacquiao and Bradley.

[Click Here To Read More]

Cotto at 147 was Manny's first choice, right? I prefer Bradley for June 9.

Comment

Blob Arum is flopping around in turd water like a dying fish because Cotto finally honored his Father and dumped Top Stank. Blob even says he "hopes theyre both successful" as a clear stab at Cotto. Manny needs to leave Top Stank and everyone must boycott Top Stank fights until we get what we want. Blob Arum is a cancer of the sport wasting the best talent of our time, Manny Pacquiao, for his own greed

Comment

Bob Arum is like 80..why does he still want to drain so much money

I know he has millions on millions off manny and other fighters...Let's juss see this fight...I'm also glad Cotto is doing his own thing making his own money
        Last edited by chrismoneymay; 02-02-2012, 12:05 PM. Reason: added cotto

Comment

fcuk off arum, tosser.

Comment

lol at arum...

Comment

LOl at Bob trying to act like he really wants the fight.
              Retire please.....

Comment

seems a decent fight judging by whos left out there. What's gonna happen though with the so called november fight when Mayweather's card eclipses the top rank with money's being on cinco de mayo and gonna stack the bill with mexican fighters. i don't see Pac-Bradley doing 1m buys.

Comment

Boring

Piss off Bob.

Comment

Lol...Arum don't want this fight. Might as well start filling out toutnament brackets for the November match between the winners of pac/bradley and marquez/peterson

Comment

Working...
                    X