No announcement yet.

Alex Ariza vs Miguel Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Ariza vs Miguel Diaz

So, what's this beef between Ariza and Miguel Diaz that I hear? Anybody can elaborate? Did it start before the Khan vs Maidana fight or after?

havnt heard anything.........................

whats happening between them???? diaz is an old school mofo who knows his ****.. i wonder what supermilkshake inventor has to say about him...

Comment

Not sure. Haven't heard of anything. What I do know is Ariza gets WAAAYYY too much camera time and attention for a strength and conditioning coach.

Comment

I read that Ariza called Maidana "a piece of ****" in one of his interviews and doghouseboxing said that after the fight, Miguel Diaz called Ariza a "cheater" to his face. Hmmm. Isn't Miguel Diaz, part of team Pacquiao. I think we may get a whistle blower. NSB should look into it and maybe should interview Miguel Diaz why he called Ariza a "cheater".

There's even a video posted here yesterday where Khan went to Maidana's dressing room and Miguel Diaz was talking about Roach and Ariza calling Maidana a piece of ****.
        Last edited by myCoCainE; 12-13-2010, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dulcis_Scientia View Post
          I read that Ariza called Maidana "a piece of ****" in one of his interviews and doghouseboxing said that after the fight, Miguel Diaz called Ariza a "cheater". Hmmm. Isn't Miguel Diaz, part of team Pacquiao. I think we may get a whistle blower. NSB should look into it and maybe should interview Miguel Diaz why he called Ariza a "cheater".
          exactly, great post!

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit ♠ View Post
            Not sure. Haven't heard of anything. What I do know is Ariza gets WAAAYYY too much camera time and attention for a strength and conditioning coach.
            Jealous much?

He's the #2 guy in the corner.

Conditioning is a huge aspect for the best fighter in the sport who has gone up against considerable odds moving from 112 to 147lbs. His presence on TV or in articles is justified.

Miguel Diaz takes offense to everything directed towards his fighters. He's a loud mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by ADozenArrows View Post
              Jealous much?

He's the #2 guy in the corner.

Conditioning is a huge aspect for the best fighter in the sport who has gone up against considerable odds moving from 112 to 147lbs. His presence on TV or in articles is justified.

Miguel Diaz takes offense to everything directed towards his fighters. He's a loud mouth.
              Yes. Out of all the famous people in the world, I'm jealous of Alex Ariza. I nev er wanted to be a famous musician or a world leader or an award winning actor. My dream was to be a strength and conditioning coach that gets to do youtube interviews...

Dumbass....

Comment

Yes. Out of all the famous people in the world, I'm jealous of Alex Ariza. I nev er wanted to be a famous musician or a world leader or an award winning actor. My dream was to be a strength and conditioning coach that gets to do youtube interviews...

Dumbass....
                lol

no one likes ariza the dude is a big stinky turd

i hope someone beats the **** out of him one day

he's a bigger dick head then josh koscheck

Comment

Ariza is a cheater and this everyone else is a scumbag routine is getting old. Ariza would know scumbags. Just look at khan in the first round. Either ariza is the greatest Nutritional expert in history or he is doing what diaz accused him of........

Comment

Dumbass....

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
                    lol

no one likes ariza the dude is a big stinky turd

i hope someone beats the **** out of him one day

he's a bigger dick head then josh koscheck

Comment

Working...
                    X