Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas is the worst holiday in the history of the world!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas is the worst holiday in the history of the world!

No one knows what they are celebrating. It's not like its the 4th of July. People act like shopping is a sport. They buy each other, crap. They make excuses to buy things they don't need and get into credit card debt. They party like its 1999. But guess what it isn't, the rich are getting richer, the poor are getting poorer, the economy is ****ed, education is getting more expensive, and a bunch of guys attacked the World Trade Center with planes. When the high is over on January 1, reality will set in. Discuss.

seen this post some where before me-thinks

Comment

scroooooge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Comment

i think thanksgiving is worse
        some call it pirate day, cause well we came over to america and just took over

Comment

Originally posted by robot_monkey View Post
          No one knows what they are celebrating.
          Not me.

I'm celebratin not havin to go to work for about 3 wks, doin a whole lotta drinkin and fuckin.

I luv Xmas vacation. :mangler:

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
            Not me.

I'm celebratin not havin to go to work for about 3 wks, doin a whole lotta drinkin and fuckin.

I'm jelous of you.........

Comment

Originally posted by robot_monkey View Post
              No one knows what they are celebrating. It's not like its the 4th of July. People act like shopping is a sport. They buy each other, crap. They make excuses to buy things they don't need and get into credit card debt. They party like its 1999. But guess what it isn't, the rich are getting richer, the poor are getting poorer, the economy is ****ed, education is getting more expensive, and a bunch of guys attacked the World Trade Center with planes. When the high is over on January 1, reality will set in. Discuss.
              So don't celebrate it!!! Everyone else is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.........****HEAD

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                Not me.

And still. :mangler:

Comment

thats crap..if you dont want to celebrate then simply take a nap

Comment

Working...
                  X