Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs Denis Boystov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know what Boystov's team are worrying about, this is the best opportunity that will come around in a long time.

Comment

why the **** are people blaming Fury for Boytsove being out of shape FFS!

gow up you idiots

Comment

glad i didnt buy tickets for this.

looks like its gonna be a ****e card

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          why the **** are people blaming Fury for Boytsove being out of shape FFS!

gow up you idiots
          Not sure how you've come to that conclusion Earl. A couple of people (myself included) are annoyed that Hennessy Promotions were (are) still fking around this late in the day. Had they made a serious approach to Boytsov / Universum 3 months ago we might have seen them fight in December. I've not seen anybody blame this on Fury himself.

Having said that, this might all be bull**** from Universum. I'd like to hear Boytsov himself say "I'm not in shape to fight Fury, maybe next year".

Comment

any idea who he is linning up?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Hips View Post
              any idea who he is linning up?
              The mighty Tony Grano.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                glad i didnt buy tickets for this.

looks like its gonna be a ****e card
                No chance , this future Irish champ is on the undercard and very much looking forward to 'Stealing The Show' once again !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezA8YONxXMM

Comment

Originally posted by CSCD View Post
                  No chance , this future Irish champ is on the undercard and very much looking forward to 'Stealing The Show' once again !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezA8YONxXMM
                  lol i left after Fury Rogan was over and i think he was on after that so i missed his fight v tommy the human punching bag tolan.

Saw about 5 fights between getting out of my seat to go to a pub and leaving the odyssey though!

Who's he fighting?

Comment

I don't know yet gingeralbino , Dee was sparring Magee a few times earlier this year and he learnt alot from the veteran, could you imagine if Magee beats Kessler and has to fight Ward ? And get that fight on in the Odyssey ?

Eubank jr & Kid Galahad are on the undercard too. Phil Fury also probably as he usually is when Tyson fights.
                    Last edited by CSCD; 11-06-2012, 04:18 PM.

Comment

John McDermott was due to fight on Nov 30th for the English title but his opponent has been tested positive for roids.

Fury v McDermott III the next night instead ???? It could be up there with the Ward/Gatti trilogy !!

Comment

Working...
                      X