Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fedor Emelianenko vs. Dan Henderson fight: early stoppage or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this fight needed a decisive finish...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      I think Dana is gonna slip a little something extra in Herbs next paycheck...
      Dana White on Herb Dean: ‘He’s the Best Referee Ever in the History of the Sport’

http://mmaweekly.com/dana-white-on-h...y-of-the-sport

Comment

Hendo hit him 2x full force in the back of the head!!!!

Comment

I'm a fan of both fighters and i think it was good decision.

Fedor landed on his face and wasn't doing nothing ( he wasn't moving) then Herb stopped the fight and suddenly I don't know Fedor woke up. It was controversial but imo Dean made a good decision.

Comment

Didn't look that good for Fedor, before the stoppage I counted about 21 knees hitting his inner thigh with no response. By all means it was safe good stoppage, dude was getting hit in the back of his head not moving.

But this guy was dropped on his head in a previous fight and came back and won, however i bet that didn't cross the ref's mind when lookin at the picture, so..good stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Freelancer View Post
              Didn't look that good for Fedor, before the stoppage I counted about 21 knees hitting his inner thigh with no response. By all means it was safe good stoppage, dude was getting hit in the back of his head not moving.

But this guy was dropped on his head in a previous fight and came back and won, however i bet that didn't cross the ref's mind when lookin at the picture, so..good stoppage.
              Yep I noticed that too hendo freakin destroyed his front leg.
              Last edited by piano man; 07-31-2011, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Do you think that was a quick stoppage?

I thought it was the worst stoppage I've ever seen in MMA. Fedor turned around and was about to get out of that position, and he did not appear to be seriously hurt.
                I've said it for a long time now that Fedor was just overly hyped. Put him in the UFC and its game over. I guess we wont see that.

The fact that little Dan Henderson's not even that good speaks louder than any insult I could give you about Fedor.

I didn't even need to watch the fight, early stoppage or not the end result was what I knew it would be.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  I've said it for a long time now that Fedor was just overly hyped. Put him in the UFC and its game over. I guess we wont see that.

The fact that little Dan Henderson's not even that good speaks louder than any insult I could give you about Fedor.

I didn't even need to watch the fight, early stoppage or not the end result was what I knew it would be.
                  Oh go on... :jerk:

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    Oh go on... :jerk:

Henderson's overly rated, much like the guy that's asleep above.

Comment

"came around behind him and hit him with an uppercut".....

Fedor ain't got shyt on PWILL's face plant... good attempt though. Maybe next time!

Comment

Working...
                      X