Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Anyone play? I'm just starting.

Been playing for over 20 years.
    But I still suck at driving.I'm a hooker.But my short game are better than average.

Where do you play?.

I go to:
    Maple of Balantrae,Cardinal,Richmond Hill,Don Valley and other municipal golf course.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      True. People laughed at me. Sure, it's comical now. Not so comical when you have an unconscious kid on the floor with blood pumping out of their face...

Actually no, it is pretty funny!
      LMAO!

I play a little, just got some new clubs as a hand me down from my Dad. He's pretty good but I suck.

Comment

Ya i golf...my irons are only good thing my drives when i hit them well.....330-340yds ....but my short game is shocking...inside 50yds im terrible...putting good though i can judge pace very well when i know the greens....All my clubs are
        Nike VR Driver
        Nike Slingshots (old but i badly need knew ones i got them when i was 5'11 now im 6'4 and im starting to notice im a bit too big)
        Nike OZ putter
        Nike SV Wedge and a Mizuno

Comment

I've always played golf every summer. I never play in the winter so by the time summer comes again I'm pretty bad again.

Great game though, looks boring but it really isn't.

Comment

But its the most depressing thing to play in the rain ugh i hate it...especially here where it always rain

Comment

Difficult to look past Koepka this weekend, would love to see tiger do well but it looks unlikely.

Comment

I play quite often. I'm a 6 handicap right now, usually shoot high 70's to low 80's. It's a game that will drive you crazy but it's great exercise and alot of fun because no matter how good you get, you can always be better

I got the golf bug so bad I built a whole outdoor shed in my yard with a simulator in it to play all winter. I've dropped 9 strokes in 3 years since taking it seriously

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Difficult to look past Koepka this weekend, would love to see tiger do well but it looks unlikely.
                  Tiger is off to a great start my man.

Never count him out

Comment

Working...
                  X