Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Lamont Peterson always get a pass or the benefit of the doubt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    I never really understood how PEDerson got off the hook with those testosterone pellets.
    Who's going to punish him? He had plausible deniability with the TRT loophole, and that made it possible for him to present the whole thing as a technicality.

Somehow, and this was the real magic, he managed to make everyone assume that him getting caught for synthetic testosterone the very first time he was tested for it was just a coincidence.

Of course it was the first time he ever tried it.

Comment

Think Peterson should have been stripped. The fact that he's a champion still is a joke.

Comment

Wait, did Wazaa just make a thread about Pederson?? Hmmmmm........

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Very true, dude has gotten a lot of passes, Bradley needs to give him another whooping.
            I can't believe Arum was trying to force Bradley to fight Cheaterson again. I mean Bradley already dominated him and Cheaterson had been irrelevant for only God knows how long. A totally BS fight for Bradley. Good move by him for not fighting Cheaterson.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Cause he fights hard and doesn't take minutes off during fights. When you fight hard the judges give you the edge in close rounds.

They don't have the ability to see slow motion replays and the various angles that we get to see.
              Good point. But it is very likely that he was able to not take minutes off and was able to fight that hard because of the steroid he takes.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                I never really understood how PEDerson got off the hook with those testosterone pellets.
                Man, Kessler is gonna get his ass whooped by Froch.

Kessler took on subpar opposition since he left the S6 and it will show during the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Because there was in investigation done showing that the testosterone given to him gave him no edge in the fight, it only served to bring his low level up to that which is normal for someone his age.

Edit: Also, who could say no to those puppy wuppy eyes?
                  What you said reminds me of this part in the Hauser article:

That led Ryan Connolly to observe that more than a few elite athletes suffer from hypogonadism and note, “This may seem odd since these athletes are physical specimens. How can they be so muscular and fit but have natural testosterone production deficiencies at a higher rate than ordinary people? The dirty little secret is not necessarily that these athletes are lying about their hypogonadism. The dirty little secret is the likely cause of the hypogonadism in the first place - past anabolic steroid abuse.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Wait, did Wazaa just make a thread about Pederson?? Hmmmmm........
                    Wait, did Bushbaby not make a thread about Canelo today? Wow....

Btw, don´t you ever call him Ginger again. His goes by the name Canelo. Respect him. Canelo is bad ass.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisTLD View Post
                      What you said reminds me of this part in the Hauser article:

That led Ryan Connolly to observe that more than a few elite athletes suffer from hypogonadism and note, “This may seem odd since these athletes are physical specimens. How can they be so muscular and fit but have natural testosterone production deficiencies at a higher rate than ordinary people? The dirty little secret is not necessarily that these athletes are lying about their hypogonadism. The dirty little secret is the likely cause of the hypogonadism in the first place - past anabolic steroid abuse.”
                      Wauw. Niiice.

Comment

Working...
                      X