Comments Thread For: David Haye: Not Interested in Price or Fury Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    which round?

should have had more points deducted because from what i recall he did it to the very last moment of the fight, which ruined any chance of a tear up. 1 point wasnt enough
    Wlad was deducted a point in the 8th round and Haye was counted in the 11th when he flopped one to may times.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
      Haye should have been a bit more aggressive has to be understatement of the year. I have also, on more then one occasion, searched for the numbers to no avail. I have even read articles that state that they don't exist. That is there is nothing official that can be found. I have even tried to count the punches myself. But I was so bored that I fell asleep not once but twice in my attempt to do so. By the way Sky TV was one of the British en****** that scored the fight for Valuev.
      Type 'Haye-Valuev punch stats' into google, you'll get them on several sites straight away.

As I said, a couple of British outlets had it either a draw or for Valuev, does that make it correct? The vast majority who had it for Haye just become irrelevant along with Haye landing more punches and all of the meaningful one's?

You weren't joking when you said you didn't like Haye.

Comment

Which is it? Is Vitali old and washed up? Or is he a top HW still?

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          Type 'Haye-Valuev punch stats' into google, you'll get them on several sites straight away.

As I said, a couple of British outlets had it either a draw or for Valuev, does that make it correct? The vast majority who had it for Haye just become irrelevant along with Haye landing more punches and all of the meaningful one's?

You weren't joking when you said you didn't like Haye.
          I have Googled it several times and it actually took me right back to Boxing Scene. And as I already stated there doesn't seem to be anything official out there. So I have to question how legit the numbers are since it seems that British fans are the only ones that seem to have them.

And since it was in fact British en****** that said Haye lost or it was a draw I say that carries more weight than say if it was a German or Russian entity saying it. Oh by the way the British newspaper The Daily Mail also said that Valuev won. I guess they all dislike Haye as much as I do. Or was it more likely that they truly believe that Haye lost? If I was a betting man I would take option number two.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            He is an old and past his prime fighter that is still ranked high. Here is a recent example. Roy Jones was still ranked as high as number 5 by Ring Magazine even after being violently knocked out a couple of times. Honestly I don't believe that Vitali has slipped as much as Jones had I was just using him as an extreme example.

Comment

I have Googled it several times and it actually took me right back to Boxing Scene. And as I already stated there doesn't seem to be anything official out there. So I have to question how legit the numbers are since it seems that British fans are the only ones that seem to have them.

And since it was in fact British en****** that said Haye lost or it was a draw I say that carries more weight than say if it was a German or Russian entity saying it. Oh by the way the British newspaper The Daily Mail also said that Valuev won. I guess they all dislike Haye as much as I do. Or was it more likely that they truly believe that Haye lost? If I was a betting man I would take option number two.
              As I asked, a couple of British outlets having it for Valuev is more meaningful than all of the others that had it for Haye? A fighter notorious for winning dodgy decisions lost on the cards at home, most outlets had Haye winning and the punch numbers were clearly in Haye's favour. Seemed pretty clear for me.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                lol

He's too old and washed up for Haye

but too good for all the other HW's

Yet Klit fans tell us Haye is shart

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  As I asked, a couple of British outlets having it for Valuev is more meaningful than all of the others that had it for Haye? A fighter notorious for winning dodgy decisions lost on the cards at home, most outlets had Haye winning and the punch numbers were clearly in Haye's favour. Seemed pretty clear for me.
                  What the numbers that you made up? If not give me a credible source on where thy came from and not some BS about not being able to give me a link. And what British en****** had Haye winning? I would like to know so we can compare them. Because I will tell you one it was the BBC. But the article was so biased towards Haye that it was actually comical. If I didn't know better I would have thought the article was talking about Ali dominating someone but no it was about Haye.
                  Last edited by Ravens Fan; 12-28-2012, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    lol

He's too old and washed up for Haye

but too good for all the other HW's

Yet Klit fans tell us Haye is shart
                    No he is old and past his prime.
                    Last edited by Ravens Fan; 12-28-2012, 01:11 PM.

Comment

He is an old and past his prime fighter that is still ranked high. Here is a recent example. Roy Jones was still ranked as high as number 5 by Ring Magazine even after being violently knocked out a couple of times. Honestly I don't believe that Vitali has slipped as much as Jones had I was just using him as an extreme example.
                      Vitali hasn't been knocked out or lost so pretty bad example there. The bottom line is, if he is still a Top HW then of course a win over him does enhance Haye's resume. Just trying to figure out where people stand exactly.

Comment

Working...
                      X