No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez Rejects Juanma's Demand: No Fight at 128

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vazquez Rejects Juanma's Demand: No Fight at 128

Miami, FL: Former WBO super bantamweight world champion Wilfredo "WV2" Vazquez of Bayamon, Puerto Rico will not move up two divisions to fight Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez at super featherweight on January 19 at MSG in New York. In an earlier article on BoxingScene.com, Juanma said he would not fight Vazquez at any weight lower than 128-pounds. Juanma plans to move up to 130-pounds, while Vazquez is still fighting at 122.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Miami, FL: Former WBO super bantamweight world champion Wilfredo "WV2" Vazquez of Bayamon, Puerto Rico will not move up two divisions to fight Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez at super featherweight on January 19 at MSG in New York. In an earlier article on BoxingScene.com, Juanma said he would not fight Vazquez at any weight lower than 128-pounds. Juanma plans to move up to 130-pounds, while Vazquez is still fighting at 122.

[Click Here To Read More]
    that was quick

Comment

Can't give a big puncher a big weight advantage, that's suicidal. Juanma needs to pick on someone his own size, though he takes Vazquez out at any weight. Vazquez is not as slick as Salido and his jaw has been tested and failed. If Arce cracked it, Juanma would break it.

Comment

Puerto Rico is needs some excitement this was the fight to bring it back n it seems they are scared of each other, i guess its whatever they think is best for them i cant blame them

Comment

I normally like Juanma but I can't support him and his 128 demand

WAR WV2

Comment

Juanma is a ***** talks all that **** but now wants wv2 to fight him two divisions above his weight class get real

Comment

Juanma should really be fighting at 130

IBF Jr. Lightweight Eliminator
              Argenis Mendez vs Juan Manuel Lopez

IBF Featherweight
              Billy Dib vs Wilfredo Vasquez Jr.

Comment

your are funny,arce crack vazquez jr?you are real wrong,vazquez sr stop the fight and the fight was competitive,,,but i agree lopez will kill vazquez jr

Comment

juanma is been struggling making 126 for sometime,he was weak at fightnight,130 and the year suspension might help him a little bit but he got to start soft than go from there,maybe a rematch with ponce de leon down the road!!!

Comment

Not mad this one didn't come off......

Comment

Working...
                    X