No announcement yet.

Wlad DESTROYED Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wlad DESTROYED Haye

I wouldn't be surprised if Haye went straight to hospital after that fight, because man did he really get battered half to death in there.

Another one of our British hype jobs exposed, Haye is a bum, what has he ever done apart from unify the cruiser weight division.

i thought wlad was gonna end up looking like vitali when i first saw that gash under his eye

Comment

Not destroyed just jabbed the fuuucked up.

Comment

both of them had a couple of scratches lol

Comment

I wouldn't say he was destroyed, dominated is a better word for what Wlad did to Haye.

Comment

Seemed like they were completely under prepared for Wlad's jab. That should have been the first thing they thought about.

And what happened to Haye going out there and throwing everything at him from the get go? Although to be fair I knew that was never going to happen, dude always says that but never does it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
              Seemed like they were completely under prepared for Wlad's jab. That should have been the first thing they thought about.

And what happened to Haye going out there and throwing everything at him from the get go? Although to be fair I knew that was never going to happen, dude always says that but never does it.
              when did he say that? he said he'd go for the ko, which he did

and how many people have you seen flurry at wlad? he doesn't exaclty cover up for you to do anything once you get in his range, he clinches you, you joined up to chat on this site didn't you? dont watch much boxing do you?

aight cool, peace

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post

To be honest haye didnt do a bad job of nullifying the jab, there was no "pizza face" business.

the problem was ALL he could do was avoid the jab, it took almost 100% of his concentration to manage that

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
                  when did he say that? he said he'd go for the ko, which he did

and how many people have you seen flurry at wlad? he doesn't exaclty cover up for you to do anything once you get in his range, he clinches you, you joined up to chat on this site didn't you? dont watch much boxing do you?

aight cool, peace
                  Hahahahahahahahaha.

Comment

Destroyed?

Wlad won by a big points margin, but all of the rounds were pretty close.

Comment

Working...
                    X