Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Shooting at Lone Star College, Multiple shot.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    I'm not building a case. Bat was being facetious and I responded in kind. I would like to see a considerably smaller standing army in this country (replaced by a larger reservist element,) but that just makes more sense to me from a financial standpoint.

There is no easy fix to gun violence in this country and anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      They are after your guns.
      It looks like it. Makes it easier to herd us into the FEMA camps if we don't have assault weapons.

Comment

This is mind boggling how often it seems to be happening. I gotta admit, when I saw the news I thought is this a government driven agenda to ban guns....then I realised I sounded like i needed a replacement tinfoil hat.

Seriously sucks and seems mad how often its happening at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
          It makes you wonder if the Illuminati is behind all these shootings. So that Americans will willingly give up their guns.
          Only if you're a total moron.

Comment

So no one died? I guess they couldn't find anymore good 'crisis actors' to come out of the woodwork and place their children in a 'witness protection' or is it 'crisis protection' program.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
              So no one died? I guess they couldn't find anymore good 'crisis actors' to come out of the woodwork and place their children in a 'witness protection' or is it 'crisis protection' program.
              Opet places picko

Hey sta je to?? ..opet neko pucanje u toj vasoj demokratskoj drzavi

Comment

The US needs to educate from 3 upwards. The more armed, the more lives can be saved in self defence.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                  Opet places picko

Hey sta je to?? ..opet neko pucanje u toj vasoj demokratskoj drzavi

he he kakšni kreteni, to ne moreš verjet......

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
                    It makes you wonder if the Illuminati is behind all these shootings. So that Americans will willingly give up their guns.
                    bingo......

Comment

Working...
                    X