Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let Vitali fight Mormeck... must I think of everything.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let Vitali fight Mormeck... must I think of everything.

Vitali's always in shape.. let him dispose of this cruiser & then Haye in March. Let's hear Mormeck talk about breaking Vitali's glass jaw. The kLITSCHKO's are intangible anyways... let's make it happen!

vitali - mormeck would be public execution. i doubt he would even be able to survive that vitali's bomb adamek took in the 2nd round.
    at least wlad is usually a slow starter so we'd get like 6 rounds out of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
      vitali - mormeck would be public execution. i doubt he would even be able to survive that vitali's bomb adamek took in the 2nd round.
      at least wlad is usually a slow starter so we'd get like 6 rounds out of the fight.
      Wlad - Mormeck is going to be a public execution in itself

Mormeck was done a long time ago

Pointless fight

Comment

He gets murdered either way......

Comment

But wait a minute.......Vitali hasn't been training!!!!!!

Oh yea, it doesn't even matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
            I agree.. Mormeck is what i like to call in the trade a "glass jawed slugger" in the mold of an Earnie Shavers & Or Lennox Lewis.. can dish a little but can't take it to save his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
              But wait a minute.......Vitali hasn't been training!!!!!!

Oh yea, it doesn't even matter.
              Why dissapoint all these fans in Germany.. just pencil in Vitali.. he could use the workout... afterall didn't he fight LL on two weeks or less notice & sent him the retirement check afterwards..... easier said than done though... after Mormeck hears who the replacement is... look for the proverbial mystery ailment coming out of France to occur.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                Why dissapoint all these fans in Germany.. just pencil in Vitali.. he could use the workout... afterall didn't he fight LL on two weeks or less notice & sent him the retirement check afterwards..... easier said than done though... after Mormeck hears who the replacement is... look for the proverbial mystery ailment coming out of France to occur.
                I agree.

But I see they moved the card to Friday now. It's good they didn't cancel the Golovkin and Banks fight.

Comment

The fact that you think Mormeck is important is whats disturbing.

Granted Haye's leftovers are better than Dawson's LHW leftovers but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                    The fact that you think Mormeck is important is whats disturbing.

Granted Haye's leftovers are better than Dawson's LHW leftovers but this is getting ridiculous.
                    Dude.. seriously.... you know as well as I that the brothers have cleaned out the heavyweight division.. why not send all these blownup pretend heavies back to there natural weight classes..the brothers don't believe in that pound for pound shet.. to them a 300 pounder is illadvised to get in the ring with them just the same as a blownup 200 pounder... If pac & Mayweather want to see what REAL 250 quality lbs are about & if you want to test your 46-0 UNBLEMISHED record.. you know where the brothers reside at... kapoish!

Comment

Working...
                    X