Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa vs Rios, As the fight gets closer...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamboa vs Rios, As the fight gets closer...

... does anybody get the sense that this might be a mismatch? Gamboa seems to have all the intangibles. Normally weight plays a big factor, but in this case I feel Gamboa can still be just as dangerous if not more @ 130 -135.
    Rios needs to come in healthy and fit at weigh in...
    Last edited by damit305; 02-24-2012, 03:58 AM.

I really believe gamboa is going to win

Comment

60% sure Rios will beat Gamboa

Comment

If Rios can take Gamboa's best shot but Gamboa can't take Rios' punch then the fight won't go very far.

If Rios gets rocked by Gamboa at any point in the fight, it's over.

Very interesting match up and I think eventual FOTY.

Comment

I really don't like Rios. Treat us with a KO, Gamboa. Smear the queer!

Comment

Originally posted by War Aficionado View Post
            I really don't like Rios. Treat us with a KO, Gamboa. Smear the queer!
            why don't you like him? was it the Roach thing?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              why don't you like him? was it the Roach thing?
              That too. But his bravado. I think he's so obnoxious.. fker can fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by War Aficionado View Post
                That too. But his bravado. I think he's so obnoxious.. fker can fight though.
                I'm with you. I hope Gamboa comes out with his hands held high. Rios has a great personality for boxing you must admit, c'mon the crazy Mexican shout at the end of his fights are classic.
                There's a video of him apologizing to Freddy, it seems like a very genuine apology.

Comment

I dont know about a mismatch but i do believe Yuri will win on the cards

Comment

As the fightets closer I'm surprised at fans for thinking gamboa walks im. Rios is not some shot old fighter halfdead. IMO he's the best fighter at 135. Gamboa's tated canvas from featherfisted fighters. Rios is bigger, has world class stamina, workrate & genuine power. I don't see Gamboa dancing away for 12 rounds. He gets caught & goes to bed. I wish I could be ringside. I'd have a blanket just waiting to toss to him.

Comment

Working...
                    X