Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently i am good looking but boring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You gotta be diverse but **** it be yourself always...talk to her about your passion if you want and if the ***** still doesnt accept you then there are plenty of others...

Comment

how about u suck on her ****? den tell me dats boring :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        my ex wife said i have a small penis, which i already knew, but i think she only said that because i'm boring and had pretty lame topics to talk about.

besides boxing, food, and the weather, i don't have much to talk about with females.

i was considering paying a hooker to watch mosley vs. mora with me, but the ppv was 3 hours long and i couldn't afford $100 an hour.
        hahahahahahha

Comment

A chick telling you that you are boring is just code for you haven't been beating it up well.
          To keep a girl happy you just have to take her out, tell her nice things, and tear that coochie up regularly.
          Oh and take care of the bills and money matters.
          You went wrong somewhere along these lines.

Comment

I always thought you were interesting, a bit ugly-but interesting. [IMG]images/faces/smiles/boxing.gif[/IMG]

I kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
              I been seeing this girl a bit recently and I have just been dumped me because although she thinks im good looking she say i am boring. apparently me constantly going on about boxing, football and F1 is boring and me talking about old champs all the time and turning off eastenders in favouring of watching Larry Holmes vs Ken Norton is boring? I tell you what a disgrace.

Maybe try dating a ring card girl or something?

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099334/

you need to check out this film and find an IRL mate to help u out.

basically there is this handsome guy who likes this girl but he is boring as hell so he enlists the help of the ugly friend who is ****ing ugly with his big nose but he has the social skills to please even the most beautiful of women.

Basically the ugly guy feeds him all the lines

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  i once dated this girl who said she was into bad boys.

so when i dropped her off and walked her to the front of her place, i smacked her in the face and called her a ho.

she slapped me back, knock me down with her purse and beat the living **** out of me.

then she took my wallet. good thing i'm poor and only had 7 bucks and no credit cards.

You a comedian in your life off the web?

Comment

I don't talk about sports with women. Call me old fashion, but I just don't respect their opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by El Protagonista View Post
                      I don't talk about sports with women. Call me old fashion, but I just don't respect their opinions.
                      Lol yeah women sports fans are casual fans x10.

Comment

Working...
                      X