Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Marquez has Attractive Offer for Judah, Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Marquez has Attractive Offer for Judah, Guerrero

Golden Boy presented Marquez with two "attractive offers" to face either IBF junior welterweight champion Zab Judah, or lightweight contender Robert Guerrero - if he beats Michael Katsidis next Saturday in Las Vegas. Marquez is possibly going to return against either boxer in the month of July.

[Click Here To Read More]

marquez vs judah would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamPirate View Post
      Very watchable........Very appropriate fight... Marquez and Judah both deserve good paydays and this would be a decent one for both. They can both use a solid win against a good name. I feel bad for Marquez because Light Weight is pretty lame right now.... He should just make the full move to 140. He has several great fights at that weight class. No Top Rank politics either... He can fight Bradley, Alexander, Maidana, Matthyse, Judah, Morales (if by miracle he wins).... Guerrero he should take as an insult... Guerrero is one of the worst fighters I've ever watched
      Last edited by KingOfBox; 04-01-2011, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Golden Boy Promotions has done a great, great job with Marquez. They have gotten him the big fights while Top Rank kept him in the dark.

Pacquiao
        Barrera
        Juarez
        Casamayor
        Diaz
        Mayweather
        Katsidis

Top Rank wouldn't have given him these types of fights. I hope he stays with Golden Boy.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamPirate View Post
          Yes, very good fight but if HBO puts it on PPV, I won't pay for it. Not worth $40 or $50 to see it...

Comment

Jmm v.s during the summer wat thats going to be a great fight maybe foty gbp must think robert is going to beat kats but I doubt that happens

Comment

JMM is going to Top Rank, he wants that trilogy, it's the best exposure and biggest payday over and Judah or Guerro fight. If he doesn't I will be amazed

Comment

Marquez vs Judah is a more meaningful fight than Guerrero. Marquez can win a "title" in another division and Judah is a bigger name than Guerrero.

Comment

Marquez vs Judah please make it happen. It's a championship match, a chance for Marquez to be the first Mexican to win titles in 4 weight classes, and a chance for Judah to finally get that big big win his career has been lacking since the Spinks win.

Comment

Marquez vs Judah would be a good fight , I'd go with JMM , Judah just doesn't seem to have the heart or stamina . this would be a good HBO fight not ppv .

Comment

Working...
                    X