• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

]
    dumbazz kid will end up broke

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      If he's worried about having the police knock on his door and that's why he's not showing his face it wouldn't make sense because they could easily track him through the video. Like haroon says only the bag is one of their mates stuff. The rest is bs lol. Having the car keys what would that achieve lol. So
      Amir was driving a range rover but had his Porsche keys with him?
      Haroon was driving, Amir was passenger, there is a pic showing this on Amirs Twitter entitled something like ''On the way to Birmingham''
      Either way Haroon has pretty much confirmed it was a friends stuff.
      Funny how they didn't mention anything going missing before or perhaps the police said not to mention it publicly to the Khans.

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      Just out of curiosity why would anyone carry there passport with them? There's a number of other forms of ID
      Because he is always going over to & from America? I don't know lol

Comment

I know they was probably after the car(s) and they managed to get some stuff (bag, wallet, car key for another vehicle)

Lets say they did get the better of it, why didn't they take the car? Apart from I imagine its got a lot of trackers on it.
        They clearly wasn't after the car IMO!

But why not take Amirs watch, I mean if you are going to take a handbag etc, I mean the kids always pretty blinged out with his diamond encrusted watches etc?

Sounds to me like they've jumped them, one has grabbed a bag with the stuff inside and the Khans have fought back and they've bolted.

Comment

hahahahahahahahahaha. so they found drugs in amir's man purse? this is some heavy stuff. the next few days will be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Haroon was driving, Amir was passenger, there is a pic showing this on Amirs Twitter entitled something like ''On the way to Birmingham''
            Either way Haroon has pretty much confirmed it was a friends stuff.
            Funny how they didn't mention anything going missing before or perhaps the police said not to mention it publicly to the Khans.

Because he is always going over to & from America? I don't know lol

Because they were going to a GIG and/or night out.

Some people need to show some ID, preferebly a drivers licence ( the new ones in England are photocards and have been for some time ) or a passport to confirm who you are and what age you are.

Even though somebody might be a celebrity you get some bouncers that will follow club policy at all times and not let anybody in without ID, so thats why the passports are carried to be used as ID else they will not let you in.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post

Your thoughts? Honestly this guy sounds like a joker but it sounds more believeable in parts than Khans story.
              This guy had it with the first video, the second kind of loses him some cred but I actually kind of believe him. I mean why make a video? He had some expensive stuff and I wouldn't be surprised if we see other videos with telling the rest of the story in the next few days.

This could be the end of Amir Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                hahahahahahahahahaha. so they found drugs in amir's man purse? this is some heavy stuff. the next few days will be interesting.
                They could just be saying that. They could plant drugs in it and claim it's Amir's. That's pretty easy to do and to defend against. Unless the drugs have Khan's fingerprints on them, he's good.

Comment

How did you even find this video? Amir Khan takes acid and a bit of the ol charlie? This is hilarious.

Comment

Just listened again he says they wasn't after the car, they had the same one next to it.

Gave him his passport & flight tickets back..

Tbh I believe him, I live near Birmingham and Khan would get laced on road by your average 8yr old. Surprised they didn't take his car & shoes and make him walk home bare-footed.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      This guy had it with the first video, the second kind of loses him some cred but I actually kind of believe him. I mean why make a video? He had some expensive stuff and I wouldn't be surprised if we see other videos with telling the rest of the story in the next few days.

This could be the end of Amir Khan.

Haroon really gave it away.

It proves that this guy is genuine because Haroon has not dismissed the man as a phony.

Haroon said the man in the video is in possession of one of Haroonds friends bag. The man in the video is claiming that its Amir Khans.

What is not being questioned is the authenticity of the man. Haroon has already verified him, probably uknowingly by his (probable) un-thought out tweet.

All we can now discuss is whether Haroon is telling the truth of the man in the video.

Haroon claims the bag isnt Amirs and the other stuff isnt Amirs. The man in the video says it is.

Is Haroon lying or the man in the video ( about the possessions/belongings )

?

discuss

Comment

Working...
                      X