Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Jab In world Boxing today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loving the way Lundy was throwing his jab last night, it is a very quick and stiff jab and he use it to setup other punches VERY WELL!

but I would agree with Wlad and Vitali because...well...that is all they throw most of the fight

not Khan fan but yes he has a good jab, he just puts it away too quickly once he gets hit with a good shot
    Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 03-31-2012, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Malignaggis jab is beautiful, his jab is pretty much the reason his career has gone as far as it has.

Comment

Solis has a jackhammer.

Comment

Obviously Wlad takes it. But, there'a s a few jabs worth mentioning. Vitali's awkward, up-angle jab gives so many guys trouble. Guerrero has a really stiff jab for a guy his size. Pac's jab has such speed. As has been mentioned, May's body jab is awesome. It's not even the jab itself but the way he gets in and out with such grace.
          Though it's been many years, can't resist mentioning Tommy Hearn's jab.

Comment

Many years ago I seen Ike quartey on basic cable, espn i think. since then i dont think i've seen a better jab, he has one of those stiff neck twisting jabs. Sonny liston had a really long jab too.

Comment

Vit got thaat jab

Comment

Working...
              X