Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bute Decisions Andrade, A Controversial Ending

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you know what...bute was OUT ON HIS FEET before the last KO punch that koed him a la Taylor dead in the corner. Ref sould have it waved off even before that punch, Bute risked to be McLellaned last night!

DAMN REF YOU OWE ME MONEY I KNEW BUTE WAS TO BE KTFO!!!! ARRGH!

Comment

• Crazy ending to a fight. Bute dominated up until the last 2 rounds. Andrade had a very good heart and knocked Bute down with seconds left.

What everyone should notice is, pay close attention to Bute and do a count. He gets up in between the count of 8 and 9. If the Ref was standing there he could of asked him to walk forward and he would have gotten a standing 8-9 count and could/would have continued because the clock had expired and he would have been saved. If there was anytime left he for sure would have been stopped if Andrade had time to get one more hit. Bute diplayed great heart but week stamania there at the end.

I thought it was wrong for the Ref to handle the situation the way he did. It DID look shady and his speech at the end didn't give him any justice. he was STILL in the wrong. Regardless if he counts or not, the count remains the same he must just continue where it was left off....... Andarde didn't do anything to lose the fight. he just lost. Bute was up, the ref just made it a really long count. Bad on the ref. Good on the two fighters at the end. Great sportsmanship. Maybe there will be a rematch.

Overall the out come is correct. Like Andrade said, "if there was a way to lose this was the way".

Comment

• Good performance by Bute overall, but Andrade got ****ed.

Comment

• I personally feel the fight should have been stopped.

Bute was done.

Comment

• That ****ing ref is a disgrace to boxing sports....

Andrade deserves the win and a KO victory in round 12.

Comment

• Robbery!! A f***ing robbery! The ref favored Bute's balls. He never called him for all the damn holding he was doing until Andrade started complaining about it. And then to top it off ****ty ass Showtime commentators never called it like it was! That would've never have happened on HBO!

Comment

Working...
              X