Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sold on Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I realied that after he won his first title. You could see he was finally coming into his own style. He was finally becoming more sure of himsef in the ring, and it's only getting better for him.

Comment

He looks very good, very skilled. I look foward to his future.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
        I'm sold on The Problem as well. Demarco was legit opponent and Adrian dismantled him. AB just made me a fan..
        I'm hoping he'll be more of a warrior than Floyd, and not be afraid take on the top opponents at their best.

Comment

Epitome of "pedestal mentality".....you all will know this coin phrase soon enough; it pervades this sport!!

Comment

im not, need to see more before i can call him good or great..........

Comment

Comment

Very good fighter.

Only time will tell if he's a future HOF, ATG etc, but he surely has potential and skillset.

What chances would you guys give him against Danny Garcia at 140?.

In my opinion it's a fight he can win, and a less tricky one than Mathysse for a guy coming up in weight.

Comment

I just noticed this kid is only 23 years old and he's already fighting above his means.

I don't like him, and I'll root against him 99% of the time, but I'll tell you what I love watching this kid fight. Outside the ring he's one of the biggest douche bags I've ever seen but inside the ring he is a clean and honest fighter who is improving dramatically. A cherry pick is fine once in a while at that age, but I hope he fights Burns after this fight. Or atleast someone that is considered a tough task.

Comment

As it looks right now, he seems to be the fighter that fans always want Floyd to be; press the action and trade is fine, but being hungry for the knockout sets him apart. I've heard a lot of people say Floyd doesn't have enough "venom" in him.

Saying that, Floyd was a lot more like Broner when he was at 30-35 than he is these days, so time will tell.

To me, the dude has already arrived. He hasn't fought any world beaters yet, but the way he's made Demarco and Escobedo, who are both damn good fighters, look like fighters who didn't belong says quite a bit. He would be a huge favorite on odds against anyone at 135 and maybe even everyone at 140 after a fight or two at the weight.

Fans are going to hate the **** out of him, because I think he's going to walk through everyone he fights in the foreseeable future. They'll be good fighters, but he'll be criticized because there's nothing fans hate more than a guy that wins his fights easily every time. Plus he's annoying as ****, but I don't make my picks based on personality.

Comment

I remember threads like this about Jeff Lacey.

Comment

Working...
                      X