No announcement yet.

Someone tested postitive in Mayweather/Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is funny ****.

On a real note, I emailed Tygart asking him about the results/the cutoff dates. Hopefully we'll get some information in the next hours. Probably monday since who knows if he'll reply on the weekend.

Comment

From SportsNation (ESPN)

Dan Rafael (2:03 PM)

Just in from the Bat Email. According to the Nevada commission, all of the steroid and drug tests administered to the fighters Saturday night, including Mayweather, Ortiz, Morales and Cano, have come back negative. Everbody tested (urine) clean for any banned substance.

THREAD. OVER.

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
        From SportsNation (ESPN)

Just in from the Bat Email. According to the Nevada commission, all of the steroid and drug tests administered to the fighters Saturday night, including Mayweather, Ortiz, Morales and Cano, have come back negative. Everbody tested (urine) clean for any banned substance.

THREAD. OVER.
        i thought usada administered the tests of mayweather and ortiz, not only nsac?

Comment

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
            From SportsNation (ESPN)

THREAD. OVER.
            that the Nevada commission
            not the blood testing

alway can a mob delete this thread cause the TS is posting fake **** from dan rafael twitter

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                You're really investing a lot of time and effort into this, huh?

You know where you ****ed up though? When you posted a tweet from a guy whose page is easy to actually link to. Should've stuck with the fake Tygart twitter.

http://twitter.com/#!/danrafaelespn
                danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
                According to Nevada commission, @FloydMayweather, @VICIOUSortiz, Morales, Cano, & others drug tested had their tests come back clean #boxing
                13 hours ago

Comment

*yawn* yea while I'm here just wanna say that duckqiao is a cherry picking coward who likes arum and has sexual relations with him and peyk peyk is the biggest **** crying loser on here who never logs off...bye

Comment

[QUOTE=check hook;11199621]
                    Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
                    it needs it's own thread

fair enough then:

This was my first thoughts on the other thread:
                    Splendid post.

As massive a Floyd fan that I am, if indeed it is true and also he offered no viable reason, I too would lose interest in him.

Comment

Here are the following tested results:

Someone was tested positive for being a sucker and someone was also tested positive for sucker punching. Someone was also tested positive for delusion grandeur thinking they are the like of a SRL/SRR/Duran.

Comment

Working...
                      X