No announcement yet.

Strange Coincidence In The Colorado Theatre And Newton School Shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    I have nothing to say about this particular instance, at all.

But if you are going to post something like this, you would be better served to either disprove something or be silent. Or give some rational commentary, or something of the sort.

Can you disprove that the men's job was what it is said to have been, which I posted links to the effect of? Because the linked-in profile could've been a different guy for instance, though this is unclear.

Otherwise, your post doesn't really contribute anything. You are just trolling.
    What is the significance of this coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      What is the significance of this coincidence?
      I haven't a single clue.

Maybe nothing at all.

It is a spark to curiosity. Perhaps that is the extent of it. I steer away from definitive statements, including a statement like "no significance" in such an instance as we have here.

Comment

I stopped watching the news a long time ago. I simply don't find enjoyment at the expense of other persons tragedies. Now if only univision and every other spanish cable channel would stop broadcasting Jenni Rivera's death, that'd be great... I swear it's like they want the women to reanimate herself. Seriously people, she's not coming back. Lets move on. ..It's like I'm having Trayvon Martin withdrawals.. (RIP to all the victims)

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          Can anyone confirm this? Trying to find credible sources for this.

The fathers of James Holmes (Colorado Batman theatre shooting) and Adam Lanza are to testify in the Libor scandal.
          this is some crazy ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
            I stopped watching the news a long time ago. I simply don't find enjoyment at the expense of other persons tragedies. Now if only univision and every other spanish cable channel would stop broadcasting Jenni Rivera's death, that'd be great... I swear it's like they want the women to reanimate herself. Seriously people, she's not coming back. Lets move on. ..It's like I'm having Trayvon Martin withdrawals.. (RIP to all the victims)
            I think the Trayvon Martin 'reference' is pretty damn tasteless here.

I am just saying, yo.

Comment

I feel bad for what happened but I'm certainly not going to thrive off it by watching the news 24/7 and pointing a finger at someone I know nothing about. The media spins a story how ever they feel it will sell, before the specifics are even confirmed and loose ends are tied. Why invest myself emotionally and affect what could've been the happiest day of my life.
              I'm not going to fool myself into believing every word a stranger tells me just because it's on the internet/tv. Kony 2012 anyone? The overexposure is what irritates me more than anything. It's just one of those cold detached statements you can't ever win when you say even if deep down everyone knows it true.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
                I feel bad for what happened but I'm certainly not going to thrive off it by watching the news 24/7 and pointing a finger at someone I know nothing about. The media spins a story how ever they feel it will sell, before the specifics are even confirmed and loose ends are tied. Why invest myself emotionally and affect what could've been the happiest day of my life.
                I'm not going to fool myself into believing every word a stranger tells me just because it's on the internet/tv. Kony 2012 anyone? The overexposure is what irritates me more than anything. It's just one of those cold detached statements you can't ever win when you say even if deep down everyone knows it true.
                Oh, I certainly see your point. It is the media which is completely f u cked up in this instance (as in so many others).

I've lived in Japan for more than 3 years now, I haven't even owned a TV in over 5 years (I'm from the US and lived there before moving here) and I never watch US cable news networks. I might tune in occasionally, but I tend to prefer reading the New York Times, the Telegraph, browsing Google News, etc. I'm pretty well out of the bubble of the 24 hour news cycles though so the reference you made was completely lost on me.

Comment

So I've had a chance to look into this scandalous coincidence.

It's true that Holmes' dad worked for FICO and that Lanza's dad worked as a tax exec for GE Financial.

The fiction is that these companies were involved in the LIBOR affair. Neither company is involved and neither individuals is scheduled to testify in the trial. In fact there aren't even any hearings scheduled!

Oh what, really, a conspiracy that was totally invented? Oh man. I bet it was the Reptilians.

Comment

This is the kinda shyt that even I won't touch. No comment on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                      Morgan freemans take;
                      Morgan Freeman denies ever having posted that, and is attributing it to somebody else's actions.

Comment

Working...
                      X