Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Admits He Was Shocked By Marquez's KO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Marquez, thank you. Too bad it happened at the expense of Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
      not a lucky punch at all

exactly! here is the vid. go to the 0:33 second mark. its no lucky punch

I cant beleive people making excuses still,lucky punch steroids,we as JMM fans took soo much hate on this here forum by pacfans,and even racial hatred by many groups ,I kinda felt after JMM knocked down manny the first time it would be a matter of time,but Juan was in a lot of trouble at the moment of stoppage manny was slicing and dicing him up,
      A tremendous victory for boxing fans ,Jmm fans and Mexicans around the world.Turned boxing on its head,JMM always had Mannys number he trained 5 months straight guy simply was more determined than anyone knew.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy4ever View Post
        Now Nacho can fire that cigar up and smoke like he never smoked before.... Congrats to him and Marquez.
        missed 24/7 i see

nacho had to give those up

Comment

Pacquiao got sloppy and paid for it dearly. I saw JMM the giver of some awesome KO's. Juan Diaz and Casamayor to name a few. What about Katsidis? JMM is definitely one of the best in the sport. Him and Martinez are top on my list. Hard work, dedication and determination to be #1. Very happy for JMM. I always knew that JMM was a better fighter/boxer than Manny but he kept giving Pacquiao something to capitalize on. He fixed his flaws and sealed the deal.
          Last edited by GRUSTLER; 12-09-2012, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
            so if nacho was surprised, that means they never really used the punch in camp that much, was it a lucky punch, a hail mary? not saying that it is but the trainer seems to point to that direction
            Are you so blinded by Pac Nutss that you can't tell the difference beatween a beautiful counter punch and a hail mary?

Comment

I was suprised when the first kd in round three happened and thought "good punch, pac didn't expect that" but when marquez hit pac in the sixth round and you could see as soon as he hit the canvas that he was totally gone i was really shocked. I hoped Marquez would outbox pac again, never thought this would happen. After the first two rounds i thought Pac looked better then he did in his last two fight more mobile, i thought it would be hard for marquez to be as effective as he was in the third fight, then this happens.... Im really happy for Marquez he deserved this victory at 39 years of age.

Comment

If there's anything that the first 36 rounds showed us is that there's was a very small chance that JMM would stop PAC, but the fact that he KOd him cold in one punch was truly shocking

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  And here's the first idiot trying to twist Nacho's words for their own PED accusation agenda.
                  Lol I'm getting called an idiot by a guy who has Victor Ortiz on a best of the best picture. Read what Nacho said dip-****! JMM is not a violent puncher, his strength and conditioning coach has been busted before for PEDs use. I know something is going on with JMM at 39 he's faster and stronger than ever before...

Comment

Marquez/Bradley makes sense now. Let Manny fight the human punching bag Rios.

Comment

pac tards are hurt now, they would boast about how manny knocked down marquez 4 times in their history, well it only took maarquez two knock downs to finish him...can someone answer me this though; why was jim lampley crying or about to cry at the end of the fight? did anyone else see that?

Comment

Working...
                      X