Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erdei Injured, Forced Out Of Cloud Fight; Show Uncertain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erdei Injured, Forced Out Of Cloud Fight; Show Uncertain

Former lineal light heavyweight champion Zsolt Erdei suffered an injury during sparring and has been forced to withdraw from his New Year’s Eve showdown with unbeaten titlist Tavoris Cloud.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Cloud's lucky as ****

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Cloud's lucky as ****
        I'd rather fight Erdei than Campillo if I were Cloud, that's for sure.

Comment

MY CAPTAIN of Tszyu Crew! your plans have been ruined for new years!

this sucks! i was looking forward to this fight quite a bit. . . true 50/50 matchup IMO. . .

Either reschedule, if the injury will allow in less than 3 months, or bring in campillo and feed the winner to erdei!

Comment

Cloud vs. Campillo is a damn good fight. I hope Showtime doesn't cancel the show.

Comment

Nice im actually happy this happened Campillo deserves another shot to get a belt and I know hes capable of outboxing Cloud because Yusaf Mack was doing it until he got caught. I think it could go both ways but id got for Campillo, although Cloud do got some pop and Campillo has been KOed before so well see whats up. Would still be a good fight and showtime should really pick this up because it would be good for boxing.

Comment

That **** sucks I was really looking forward to watching this card I hope Showtime doesn't cancel the show

Comment

Campillo- Cloud confirmed by spanish media. Great fight but I think Campillo will fall short against Cloud.

Comment

Cloud dodged a bullet Zsolt would of dominated him

Comment

Working...
                    X