No announcement yet.

London riots: Looting and violence continues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
    Ethnicity and Nationality are two different things. As with race.

At National level, people will say they are white, black, Asin ec.. not English.
    What makes a person English? When they are abroad, they would say they are british.

Comment

• damn i wanna be a part of this riot. looks fun!

Comment

• THe UK needs to import some Korean immigrants.

http://youtu.be/CvaNJ0mF_JM

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          What makes a person English? When they are abroad, they would say they are british.
          Actually not everyone says they are British. Foreigners know Of the word England more than Britain.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            he stole some bodybuilding supplement?

this guy's a winner
            this guy's gonna get his swell on you mean ^^^

Comment

• These riots overall were mostly white people, In birmingham and london the the cities with the most coverage it was mostly black people but when you add liverpool, bristol, leeds, notthingham, west bromwich and woverhampton areas that are predominantly white you soon realise. The footage was mostly of london as london is our capital and so this gives a skewed image of reality.

Comment

Actually not everyone says they are British. Foreigners know Of the word England more than Britain.
                foreigners think Britain = England.

If you say u are British they think u are English.

But pretty much everyone these days say they are Welsh, Scottish, English or N.Irish not British.

Comment

I didnt say everyone. From what i know, being a mixed race British citizen born in England, that most people ive known, regardless of ethnicity, would refer to themselves as British, and call themselves English.

Most people born in this country whose parents are immigrants would consider themselves English, as its their home and citizenship.

The people in the video i commented on said the rioters werent English. Im assuming based purely on skin colour. The same type of idiots who would chant "ENGLAND" in support of David Haye, Frank Bruno or Nigel Benn when they fought overseas. The same idiots who dont have a problem with Polish, Irish, Scottish, American or Australian immigrants...because they are white.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    I didnt say everyone. From what i know, being a mixed race British citizen born in England, that most people ive known, regardless of ethnicity, would refer to themselves as British, and call themselves English.

Most people born in this country whose parents are immigrants would consider themselves English, as its their home and citizenship.

The people in the video i commented on said the rioters werent English. Im assuming based purely on skin colour. The same type of idiots who would chant "ENGLAND" in support of David Haye, Frank Bruno or Nigel Benn when they fought overseas. The same idiots who dont have a problem with Polish, Irish, Scottish, American or Australian immigrants...because they are white.

Yep! Most of this racism is based on skin colour.

Comment

• FYI, the Millwall boys and football fans that have fought back have plainly stated that they want no racism involved and no racist language under no circumstances, it was purely to help the police and win back the streets..

Comment

Working...
                      X