Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

must be hard to be a ***** , the ownage just keeps on rolling

Comment

Originally posted by Dempsey-Roll View Post
      so pac's just lying when he said he'll take the test even in the middle of the 6th round?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQlayWS7TNE

Comment

lol at the "suspicious gloves" Pac cheats with catchweights and designer PEDs, not loaded gloves. This is too stupid even for me.

Also, I love how eklok declares victory in every thread. Gotta call Danth's Law on them. (“If you have to insist that you've won an internet argument, you've probably lost badly.”)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...in-to-Poe.html

Comment

Originally posted by Manny#1ATG View Post
          lol at the "suspicious gloves" Pac cheats with catchweights and designer PEDs, not loaded gloves. This is too stupid even for me.

Also, I love how eklok declares victory in every thread. Gotta call Danth's Law on them. (“If you have to insist that you've won an internet argument, you've probably lost badly.”)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...in-to-Poe.html

they had it coming , *****'s are easy ownage , you lose!!!!!

Comment

you've got far too much time on your hands

Comment

The unfortunate part of this is that while there is an actual story here, it's being misconstrued to fit some ideological argument that someone might have against Manny Pacquiao.

The gloves are different. It's not up for debate, and I disagree with Eaner on this one. These gloves Pacquiao wore are unlike any that Cleto Reyes has made so far, and most certainly not like those white gloves you've posted pictures of. The hard edge of underlying material beneath the leather is far more pronounced and apparent in the yellow gloves.

We have ultra high definition images of these fighters and can analyze basically every facet of visual information that results from a professional prize fight. This is the result of being able to do so. I noticed the odd shape of the gloves immediately - the first time I saw them. I posted a thread about this and someone seems to have taken cues from that and posted this youtube video and now this resulting thread.

This is detracting from what started this entire thing to begin with, which is a simple question:

Why are these gloves different?

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                Just an interesting observation, nothing more....

But if indeed something was FISHY?!
                Boxing just mite be the dirtiest sport invinted...
                for those uninformed, the reyes Pacquiao had on look like the ringside/ american version. He's always worn the Mexican make. his yellow ones look like the ringside reyes you can order.

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
                  Are those not true and is the first not speculated considering the initial response to testing followed by the lies?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQlayWS7TNE

What could be said about Mayweather during his reign, he cherry-picked, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el_1X-Jo7YE

I agree, though, both fan base are pretty extreme, but with what you listed for Pacquiao, with the exception of this conspiracy theory, is valid.
                  It's only true to the extremist fan base.

I don't think Floyd cherrypicked throughout his reign. So what are you talking about? I don't think he's cherrypicking now either. So I fail to see your comparison.

Again is only true to extremist idiotic fan base.

And, LOL @ Pac being the catch-weight king, OK? My god he's the only active fighter to have fought at catch-weight. C'mon? That's the BS I'm talking about. It just nitpicking and pretty much trying to find anything to hate on the guy.

It's quite sad actually. But, if that makes you happy then do you bro.

Comment

pac fans been gettin pwned on a daily basis

floyd vs ortiz better than any fight duckqiao has had.

pac fought damaged goods,rop rank bumms,floyds leftovers..he's a scumbag who cheats on his wife..he's a scumbag who tells people not to wear condoms..what an ignorant fu**

he bit**** out of the mayweather fight with being scared of need with filing a lawsuit with asking for a 10 million dollar penalty with asking for a two week gap..why didn't he say YES to all of the above when he had the chance to fight floyd??? Only bit**** and cowards talk from the distance.

let his daddy bob arum do all the corrupted sh**..he's a fraud who has no skills what so ever..he's the fraud who got smashed by JMM twice and now wants to revenge his loss at a weight JMM clearly has no chance of winning..what a coward..what a pest to boxing..I bet he's waiting for floyds 4th leftover in ortiz. HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! THIS IS SO FUNNY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by johny joe hdz View Post
                      pac fans been gettin pwned on a daily basis

floyd vs ortiz better than any fight duckqiao has had.

pac fought damaged goods,rop rank bumms,floyds leftovers..he's a scumbag who cheats on his wife..he's a scumbag who tells people not to wear condoms..what an ignorant fu**

he bit**** out of the mayweather fight with being scared of need with filing a lawsuit with asking for a 10 million dollar penalty with asking for a two week gap..why didn't he say YES to all of the above when he had the chance to fight floyd??? Only bit**** and cowards talk from the distance.

let his daddy bob arum do all the corrupted sh**..he's a fraud who has no skills what so ever..he's the fraud who got smashed by JMM twice and now wants to revenge his loss at a weight JMM clearly has no chance of winning..what a coward..what a pest to boxing..I bet he's waiting for floyds 4th leftover in ortiz. HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! THIS IS SO FUNNY!!!
                      You sound like a ******, did you read the whole thread?

Comment

Working...
                      X