No announcement yet.

Pacquiao wins Round 1 in legal battle vs 'Golden Boy'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
    Great news. This will FORCE the accusers of standing up in the court of law and proving their case.

The cowardly GBP scum tried to get out of a trial because they know their charges have no merit and will be an embarrassment when put to the test.

You made your bed, now lie in it.
    did u even read the article??they arent anywhere near trial. they are still at the motioning level. the judge is giving pac a chance to provw why his case shldnt be dismissed.

Comment

Let's wait for the self-proclaimed ***** lawyers and PEDs experts’ rebuttal.

I'll be enjoying this thread. Let me get some lolol

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
        This isn't boxing. Who gives a crap, other than Pacquiao's fangirls?
        This is the main reason why the biggest of this era didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          did u even read the article??they arent anywhere near trial. they are still at the motioning level. the judge is giving pac a chance to provw why his case shldnt be dismissed.
          Yeah I read it. Its good news. Its only a matter of time before they're forced to prove themselves.

*****'s should be happy. This is what you people want right?

Now is your chance to prove the ramblings of an ex criminal drug trafficker.

I can't wait to see him on the stand justifying his accusations.

Comment

Yeah I read it. Its good news. Its only a matter of time before they're forced to prove themselves.

*****'s should be happy. This is what you people want right?

Now is your chance to prove the ramblings of an ex criminal drug trafficker.

I can't wait to see him on the stand justifying his accusations.

uhhh the parties to this part f the complaint is gbp. floyd and his fam arent takin part in any of this.

Comment

smh

whats this suit supposed to prove? and y does this Nathanielsz dude have a job if his idol thinks he is a douche, that guy sounds more like a stalker....

I ve already lost interest in this fight! margarito is pacs next opponent and sergio is floyds. MOVE ON PEOPLE

Comment

boxingscene vocabulary :

Pacquiao : a fighter that gets stronger and faster in each consecutive weight class?

Mayweather : to duck or avoid an opponent you know will beat you.

examples : the girl didnt want to step into the puddle, so she mayweathered around it.

Comment

Great news. This will FORCE the accusers of standing up in the court of law and proving their case.

The cowardly GBP scum tried to get out of a trial because they know their charges have no merit and will be an embarrassment when put to the test.

Actually Pac is the one who has to provide dispositions no one won anything, it just gave Pac limited time to bring proof to the court. Good article by the way TS.

Comment

[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_LHvVwXkJdkw/ScbA_lmateI/AAAAAAAAA70/6wEymRDjL6I/s400/Some%2BOld%2BBull****.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

No, this means that MANNY will have to provide evidence of defamation to prove his case is valid. Did you even read the article??

Comment

Working...
                      X