No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lecona Shocks Bernache, Sandoval Destroys Avila

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lecona Shocks Bernache, Sandoval Destroys Avila

Mexico City, Mexico - Super bantamweight journeyman Jonathan Lecona won a ten round unanimous decision over Enrique "Duende" Bernache. The judges gave the following scores 96-95, 97-93 and 98-92. Bernache (21-5, 11 KOs) controlled Lecona (15-11-2, 5 KOs) for the first four rounds, until the challenger rallied to make it a battle until the final bell.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wish somebody could give us a RBR of this

Comment

Want to see Sandoval start stepping it up now. See what he is made of and see if his power is for real. He has looked good for what I have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Jocknerd94 View Post
        Want to see Sandoval start stepping it up now. See what he is made of and see if his power is for real. He has looked good for what I have seen.
        Haven't seen him fight but on boxrec he has a win over Jorge Silva by TKO and as we saw Silva demonstrate against Angulo he has a very good chin. I wonder who he's signed with hopefully Golden Boy can sign him.

Comment

Lecona,as a late minute sub really surprised, good 4 him...Sandoval needs 2 step up but he's not ahead of Gilberto Rameriez Sanchez this point...better opposition is definately neede 2 correct the faults he has....

Comment

Working...
          X