Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't be suprised if Alexander gets KO'd this weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Devons credit he has great recovery ability and conditioning to go with that chin of his.

Its what is intriguing with Bailey, he has this monsterous punch but if you somehow survive that, Bailey will let you off the hook. He goes back to doing **** all but hoping to land it again.
    The Urangu fight is a great example, Mike Jones though Bailey did manage to land another huge shot after.

I think the likely scenario is Alexander outboxes him with some ease and probably breaks him down and forces the stoppage mid to late on but as always Bailey has that jackpot punch.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      To Devons credit he has great recovery ability and conditioning to go with that chin of his.

Its what is intriguing with Bailey, he has this monsterous punch but if you somehow survive that, Bailey will let you off the hook. He goes back to doing **** all but hoping to land it again.
      The Urangu fight is a great example, Mike Jones though Bailey did manage to land another huge shot after.

I think the likely scenario is Alexander outboxes him with some ease and probably breaks him down and forces the stoppage mid to late on but as always Bailey has that jackpot punch.
      Yes sir. I honestly thought Bailey was ready to go in some of those later rounds against Jones. I wouldn't be surprised if it's Alexander by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        I remember Mathysse dropping him and Bradley buzzing him. I'm pretty sure Bailey is going to touch him during the exchanges. I'd give Bailey a 50% chance of earning the KO.
        straddle the KO with Alexander UD

Comment

There will be a stoppage, but Alexander will be the victor. Bailey has a gigantic punch, but he rarely pulls the trigger especially when getting worked. He is not a top fighter any longer.

He is just an old gate keeper who takes advantage of those who fall asleep in the ring. He just guides them into a deeper sleep.

Comment

Working...
          X