Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Kessler is Going To Receive a Serious Whooping!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if Froch's speed was just a bit faster he would be an unstoppable force

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post

History may repeat itsself if kessler destroys froch, and ****s rachel :headbang:
      Haha good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by SAJ10 View Post
        Kessler isn't Bute.

He can hold a shot and punches a lot harder. Look how much quicker he stopped Magee than Bute.

When Froch hits Kessler he ain't going to quiver like a girl and go back to the ropes - he's going to smash Froch straight back just as hard.

I can't believe how many are writing Kessler off here. Yes, Froch has all the advantages this time being at home but, he also now has no excuses should he lose, and that, for the away fighter is very liberating.

ds and was really poor.

Plus hes lost his mean streak from the abraham fight al the way through to the ward fight. Hes got it back now, so he wont hold back like he did in the 5th round.

Comment

Like both fighters but leaning towards Kessler
          People are reading way too much in to the Bute fight
          Gonna be a great scrap

Comment

Think Froch is in for a bit of a shock.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Think Froch is in for a bit of a shock.
              What's your thoughts Dazed?

On paper these guys look evenly matched with the edge towards Froch because of homefield.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                What's your thoughts Dazed?

On paper these guys look evenly matched with the edge towards Froch because of homefield.
                I think it'll be awfully hard for Kessler to win a decision in a close fight. I can't see him frustrating Froch all night by boxing so he'll have to engage and be able to hurt him. He can. Froch has the tougher hill to climb in my opinion because Kessler can make more adjustments. The problem with Mikkel is that he hasn't always done so in the big moments.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  I think it'll be awfully hard for Kessler to win a decision in a close fight. I can't see him frustrating Froch all night by boxing so he'll have to engage and be able to hurt him. He can. Froch has the tougher hill to climb in my opinion because Kessler can make more adjustments. The problem with Mikkel is that he hasn't always done so in the big moments.
                  Yeah. We shall see what trainer Montoya has in the bag. Froch has to come up with something to take away Kessler's straight right to the body. That was the moneypunch in the first fight. No doubt Froch and McCracken is working on that.

They also has to make Kessler pay more for being aggressive. Forcing Froch to fight on the backfoot last time was a winning formula. So maybe Froch will try to force the action more this time which could lead to a battle of attrition.

Hmmm...... I smell a barnburner all the way.

Comment

Yeah. We shall see what trainer Montoya has in the bag. Froch has to come up with something to take away Kessler's straight right to the body. That was the moneypunch in the first fight. No doubt Froch and McCracken is working on that.

They also has to make Kessler pay more for being aggressive. Forcing Froch to fight on the backfoot last time was a winning formula. So maybe Froch will try to force the action more this time which could lead to a battle of attrition.

Me too, man. Skillful warfare.

Comment

It has all the ingredients of a great fight,this is what boxing is all about

I give Kessler the edge as he is the better technician but both guys are warriors and it will be a close fight either way

Comment

Working...
                      X