Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wach Has No Doubt That Klitschko's Reign Will Finally End

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wach Has No Doubt That Klitschko's Reign Will Finally End

The final press conference in Hamburg, Germany was in stark contrast to the buildup leading up to this Saturday’s heavyweight championship between Wladimir Klitschko and challenger Mariusz Wach.

Both camps were respectful towards one another during the session, which aired live on the Klitschkos’ Google+ online channel. It is hardly uncommon for the younger Klitschko (58-3, 51KO) to show respect towards his opponent, as the defending heavyweight king has exuded class and regality during his reign.

However, the Wach camp wisely changed its tune in recent weeks. The challenger – born in Poland but now based out of Northern New Jersey – and his handlers showed its classless side in taking shots at the compromised health status of trainer Emanuel Steward last month. The Hall of Fame trainer passed away last week at the age of 68, with this fight marking the first fight in more than eight years in which Klitschko will be forever be without his services.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's time to WACH AND ROLL!

WACH will SHOCK THE WORLD!

WACH TKO 7 >>>>> WLAD

Comment

Wach is a lot better than the Klitschko haters are saying. Certainly he is more of a threat than the bums Wlad has fought recently like Mormeck, Thompson and Haye.

Mariusz Wach is the best opponent Wlad has fought since the crude but powerful Sam Peter and the crafty Eddie Chambers.

Ideally, I would have liked to see Wach beat a contender like Seth Mitchell or Tyson Fury before fighting Wladimir. But let's not forget, Wlad offered several higher-ranked boxers this fight (for example Boytsov) and they turned it down.

Wach is very strong and durable, he won't be a "wach" in the park for Wlad and he will at least last into the late rounds. I wouldn't be surprised if he makes the final bell.

Comment

Wach has horrible balance, is slow and is literally wide open for the straight right hand, if Wlad chooses to I see Wach getting stopped within 3-4 rounds, possibly even less.

Comment

[INSERT OPPONENT'S NAME] Has No Doubt That Klitschko's Reign Will Finally End

Same old story.

Wlad inside 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            Wach has horrible balance, is slow and is literally wide open for the straight right hand, if Wlad chooses to I see Wach getting stopped within 3-4 rounds, possibly even less.
            You're right.

Ostensibly, the guy should be HELL for Wladimir. He has height and reach advantages. The problem is his posture, defence and footwork. He's cumbersome, leans forward (for some reason...) and has no guard.

He'll be wide open to Wlad's jab and right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Wach is a lot better than the Klitschko haters are saying. Certainly he is more of a threat than the bums Wlad has fought recently like Mormeck, Thompson and Haye.

Mariusz Wach is the best opponent Wlad has fought since the crude but powerful Sam Peter and the crafty Eddie Chambers.

Ideally, I would have liked to see Wach beat a contender like Seth Mitchell or Tyson Fury before fighting Wladimir. But let's not forget, Wlad offered several higher-ranked boxers this fight (for example Boytsov) and they turned it down.

Wach is very strong and durable, he won't be a "wach" in the park for Wlad and he will at least last into the late rounds. I wouldn't be surprised if he makes the final bell.
              I like you call Haye a bum. He is, sort of.

Comment

I just hope it's somewhat competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

I agree, Haye is a bum he got his 15 seconds of fame against Wladimir and now it's disappeared so he's trying to get it back by fighting Vitali. Wach will be a tougher opponent.

Comment

I only watched one of Wach's fights, Wach vs McBride, and he didn't look like someone that poses much of a threat to Wlad. Based on the little bit I saw, I don't see Wach going into the late rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X