No announcement yet.

China laughs at Planned American Stealth destroyer "It really sucks"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uns View Post
    Anap On is the best. Life time guarantee. Professionals use it but it isn't cheap. A normal person like us are unlikely to ever break one.
    Yeah but it's a pain in the ass if you do break one and have to get it replaced. Don't you have to mail it in or something? Or try to get the truck to come drop one off for you? Screw that. I don't need that high quality for working on my car. I like the fact that if I break one (Craftsman), I can just go to Sears and get a new part ASAP. Snap On does make great tools though. Probably the best. You can't go wrong with Craftsman though. Best bang for your buck IMO.

Comment

But anyway, I stand by my statement, the US would never be able to defeat China in a war.
      There is no country that can match America in military might. You are very mistaken. America has more nukes, more ships, more airplanes and the most advanced technology in the world, it's not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        Yeah but it's a pain in the ass if you do break one and have to get it replaced. Don't you have to mail it in or something? I don't need that high quality for working on my car. I like the fact that if I break one, I can just go to Sears and get a new part ASAP. Snap On does make great tools though. Probably the best. You can't go wrong with Craftsman though. Best bang for your buck IMO.
        I usually do but I needed something small for my new place and left most of my good tools in central florida. Craftsman is great and it's made in the good ole USA.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          Yeah but it's a pain in the ass if you do break one and have to get it replaced. Don't you have to mail it in or something? Or try to get the truck to come drop one off for you? Screw that. I don't need that high quality for working on my car. I like the fact that if I break one (Craftsman), I can just go to Sears and get a new part ASAP. Snap On does make great tools though. Probably the best. You can't go wrong with Craftsman though. Best bang for your buck IMO.
          Don't know much about Craftsman but I guess that is convenient. Mechanics swear by Snap on and I think a normal person like us wouldn't even break it.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          There is no country that can match America in military might. You are very mistaken. America has more nukes, more ships, more airplanes and the most advanced technology in the world, it's not even close.
          Mistaken in what? America would never beat China. You couldn't even Vietnam. You're still fighting sheep herders in Afghanistan.

Russia has the most nukes, America has the most active.

The US would not be able to beat China at all. The US have too many hands everywhere that it can't even get on Iran right now.

Comment

china is nothing but a paper dragon.

If push comes to shove & china had to go to war with the U.S. one on one,

who da F do you think is going to win?

The U.S. is battle tested. We've been going to war since our nation was founded. We go to war just for the sake of going to war. We make weapons that cost billions of dollars that will never see actual battle just for the sake of our paranoia.

The U.S. made generals like Marshall, Patton, Eisenhower, McArthur.

wtf does china have?

General Tso's chicken?

GTFO with your MSG.

Stick to paying millions of dollars to bony b*tches.

China dont want none.

Comment

The US will never beat China in a war.

They are use to fighting sheep herders with AK 47's.

Comment

The US will never beat China in a war.

They are use to fighting sheep herders with AK 47's.

The Chinese are sheep herders with AK-47's.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I'm sorry not sheep herders.

I mean rice patty farmers, ipod assembly grunts and sneaker makers.

I think the most sophisticated weapon they have is a firecracker they exported for sale on the 4th of July.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                    I'm sorry not sheep herders.

I mean rice patty farmers, ipod assembly grunts and sneaker makers.

I think the most sophisticated weapon they have is a firecracker they exported for sale on the 4th of July.
                    Rice paddy field farmers, sounds familiar to me.

Comment

even without nukes, china would get obliterated by the U.S. in a one on one war.

Comment

Working...
                      X