Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can ANYONE say Paulie WON?? He didnt do ****.. Pitty Patt Punches? Stop the B-S!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
    Dude, ****in Paulie was running and moving back the ENTIRE fight.... Pitty Patt bull**** punches.... Juan had Paulie hurt NUMEROUS times..... He had him hurt and wobbled in ALMOST every round....

If anyone says any different then they are LYING....

Paulie never came forward.... Juan was the AGGRESSOR, and effective aggressor at that... Landed the harder punches THROUGHOUT the fight.... Dictated the pace of the fight.....

How can anyone say Paulie won?
    You are the only one saying Diaz clearly won. You were probably in the crowd mentality and had some drinks. I was rooting for Diaz 100 percent. He lost this fight. Malignaggi outboxed him, and even threw more than him,.

Comment

Actually, both of them suck big time.

Comment

Look at the punchstat numbers. Paulie had the higher workrate and was more effective. Did you watch the fight on sopcast?

Comment

Originally posted by CDodaro View Post
          His jab was effective he was landing more punches.. Great angles.. HE GOT ROBBED.
          Angles???

Dude Paulie had his track shoes on.....

Who landed the harder more effective shots throughout the fight? If you say Paulie, you are an idiot....

Do you take 2 of Paulie's bull**** patty pat punches or One of Juan's left hooks?

If you say Paulie you are and idiot.....

Who dictated the pace? Juan did with his coming forward and making Paulie back up and run.....

Comment

No disrespect to HTownTexan... But I mean ****... You are in Houston. What did you score the fight then?

Comment

Says HTownTEXAN.... your not serious....right?

Comment

Originally posted by CDodaro View Post
                No disrespect to HTownTexan... But I mean ****... You are in Houston. What did you score the fight then?
                I was juding the fight there and I had it 7-5 or 8 - 4 Juan....

He landed the harder shots, dictated the pace, hurt Paulie numerous times..... I cant count how many times I saw Paulies head fly backwards.....

Paulie was just throwing that ****ty jab and piece of **** right hand that was even landing....

Who hurt who more? Answer that....

So after the fight, who would you have rather been? Paulie got his ass kicked more than Juan did.... And the cut Juan had was from a headbutt....

Comment

Completely outclassed him and got robbed.

Comment

Do you agree with the score card of 118-110?

Comment

Originally posted by Word2ThaFive View Post
                      Says HTownTEXAN.... your not serious....right?
                      When did Paulie even half way buzz Juan?? NEVER....

How can you win when you throw the same 2 punches for 12 rounds and get hurt in almost every round?

You must not have seen the body punches and Paulies head fly back all night....

Comment

Working...
                      X