Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report Mayweather-Marquez Being Discussed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac vs mayweather has more chance of happening than marquez mayweather. its just pointless moneywise. Pac's team is suddenly not keen into fighting moneymay anymore. its a counter to marquez declaration of wanting to fight mayweather. These thing would play big when real negotations start. in the end Pac-mayweather is still the way to go.

Comment

I don't buy this **** at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dub_C View Post
        LMAO!..true!..atleast I think..

But why would Mayweather take a Marquez fight??..

When there's Cotto, Mosley, or Pac-Hatton winner!....

I mean I like JMM but between him and Cotto I feel Cotto has the better chance to make it a more entertaining and winnable match!...
        Whether Cotto was cheated or not, he doesn't deserve a fight with Floyd right now. He was knocked out by Plasterito and came back vs. Jennings. Maybe if he beats Berto, Clottey he can start asking for Floyd again. Either way, you heard Cotto's post fight interview after Jennings, and Floyd's name didn't come out of his mouth.

Comment

Great fight, the winner of this fights winner of Pac/Hatton. I got Mayweather by KO but JMM should start favourite

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua19355c View Post
            I didnt know that

Now u know the truth.
            Last edited by Expert; 03-06-2009, 01:59 AM.

Comment

If some of you guys think this is a tune up for PBF I have serious doubts that you even watch the sport of boxing.

Seriously are some of you that clueless???

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                If some of you guys think this is a tune up for PBF I have serious doubts that you even watch the sport of boxing.

Seriously are some of you that clueless???
                it wont be a tune up, but i dont think its gonna be competetive.imo.
                JMM will get hurt seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
                  it wont be a tune up, but i dont think its gonna be competetive.imo.
                  JMM will get hurt seriously.
                  Like I said I seriously think you have watched maybe one or two boxing matches on TV when you were in junior high.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                    Like I said I seriously think you have watched maybe one or two boxing matches on TV when you were in junior high.

Nope ive watched boxing longer actually.I thought you werent gonna resort to insults.people who have a different opinion than yourself arent really dissing JMM.

Comment

This fight will never happen

Pacquiao brings more money

Comment

Working...
                      X