Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Praises Orlando Cruz For Coming Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
      God, you're running on critically low intelligence. A biology course tells you nothing of the immorality of ****sexuality and that's what the argument is here. If you're born with four fingers on one hand that may be 'wrong' in the sense of the word you're using, but I sure as hell won't go online condemning four-fingered motha****as. Apparently you would.

I don't believe that the sexual acts of two truly consenting adults are of any real moral concern. My guess is that your basis is religious, which is stupid in and of itself.

Would I engage in incest? No, I think it's pretty ****ed up. However, it would require more robust argumentation to prove that there is something objectively immoral about it, if objective morality even exists. Want to go down that road with me? Something tells me your brain power isn't up to the task. I like to think my positions through rather than make lazy arguments based on gut feelings most of the time. I happen to think it's explained by the difference in our intelligence, which favors me.
      You pc fudge-packers are an interesting lot. You cry about people not accepting a certain lifestyle but all your arguments are littered with personal attacks. This simply shows that you're not confident in your beliefs so you have to hide behind ad hominems. That's fine, you're not the first person to do it and won't be the last. Hell you're not even the first person to do it in this thread. If you require "more robust argumentation" to prove that incest is wrong then there's really nothing more to discuss, because now you're just arguing for the sake of arguing. You're at a point where you've come to far to back down from you're original position so you won't even concede a point that you agree with for fear that it will further my argument. There's no sense discussing something with a person who will lie about their views in order to prove their point. Good luck playing the pseudo-intellectual with your friends, you're going to need it.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
        You pc fudge-packers are an interesting lot. You cry about people not accepting a certain lifestyle but all your arguments are littered with personal attacks. This simply shows that you're not confident in your beliefs so you have to hide behind ad hominems. That's fine, you're not the first person to do it and won't be the last. Hell you're not even the first person to do it in this thread. If you require "more robust argumentation" to prove that incest is wrong then there's really nothing more to discuss, because now you're just arguing for the sake of arguing. You're at a point where you've come to far to back down from you're original position so you won't even concede a point that you agree with for fear that it will further my argument. There's no sense discussing something with a person who will lie about their views in order to prove their point. Good luck playing the pseudo-intellectual with your friends, you're going to need it.
        Yeah, calling people **** and referring to them as 'aberrations' equated with ******s is just pure logical, respectful discussion. Get the **** out of here you dumb religious b1tch.

To quote the point you'll forever ignore:
        If your whole argument is that they're acting on their ****sexuality, and if the whole world did that we'd go extinct, then my point still stands. You're condemning the action, not the "condition of ****sexuality" by your own admission. So, in other words, if everyone chose to be a car salesman we wouldn't have food, houses, etc. and we'd all go extinct, therefore being a car salesman is wrong.
        You did after all claim your position was that their actions were the problem, not their nature (my guess is that this is the result of the same intellectual wriggling you accuse me of). Seems to me you're the one lying about your positions or ignoring when they're made to look stupid. Goodnight biyatch, I'm all done here.

Comment

F@gs can't no matter how hard they try, that should tell you something. An eight grade biology course will teach you why it's wrong and unnatural but if you want to play stupid, be my guest, I'm not going to spoon feed you everything. )
          No, that doesn't tell us anything. Please explain. You can't get pregnant by having oral sex, so oral sex is the same thing as gay sex according to your logic, right?

And no; no biology teacher will explain why gay people having sex is "wrong" or "unnatrual." Though i'm sure one of any credibility would gladly shoot your arguments the **** down.

"Same-sex behavior is a nearly universal phenomenon in the animal kingdom, common across species"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/****sex...ior_in_animals

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
            No, that doesn't tell us anything. Please explain. You can't get pregnant by having oral sex, so oral sex is the same thing as gay sex according to your logic, right?

And no; no biology teacher will explain why gay people having sex is "wrong" or "unnatrual." Though i'm sure one of any credibility would gladly shoot your arguments the **** down.

"Same-sex behavior is a nearly universal phenomenon in the animal kingdom, common across species"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/****sex...ior_in_animals
            There are also animals who eat their young and kill their mates, so don't look to them as an example to justify abnormal human behaviour.

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
              Yeah, calling people **** and referring to them as 'aberrations' equated with ******s is just pure logical, respectful discussion. Get the **** out of here you dumb religious b1tch.

To quote the point you'll forever ignore:

You did after all claim your position was that their actions were the problem, not their nature (my guess is that this is the result of the same intellectual wriggling you accuse me of). Seems to me you're the one lying about your positions or ignoring when they're made to look stupid. Goodnight biyatch, I'm all done here.
              I never began my posts by insulting you, and I already explained the ****** comparison so I'm not going over that again. You keep making logical fallacies and you don't even realize it. One day in the future when you're a little smarter you'll think about this and laugh at yourself. We're talking about procreation and you're talking about car salesmen and blacksmiths lol. You're not even trying anymore, you're spouting off nonsense. You really need to get over yourself.

Comment

• Classy of Cotto. Good man.

Comment

I never began my posts by insulting you, and I already explained the ****** comparison so I'm not going over that again. You keep making logical fallacies and you don't even realize it. One day in the future when you're a little smarter you'll think about this and laugh at yourself. We're talking about procreation and you're talking about car salesmen and blacksmiths lol. You're not even trying anymore, you're spouting off nonsense. You really need to get over yourself.
                  Lol whatever man. I run into this all the time: the person I'm arguing with posting progressively shorter posts, ignoring more of what I say and pretending "they're just done." Point is, you said you condemn ****sexual acts because if everyone did them we'd go extinct. I pointed out the ******edness of that and here we are. Just another easy ***** slap for me man. I could do this in my sleep with idiots like you.

For the record, I don't expect anything more from you. Bowing out of this conversation is the most logical thing for you to do aside from admitting I schooled your religious azz.
                  Last edited by samouraļ; 10-08-2012, 01:47 AM.

Comment

• Chaos,

You sound as if you have real issues with male ****sexuality. Are you a self-loathing closet case? I find that self-loathing closet cases are usually the most ****phobic.

Why don't you just accept that most men are capable of being attracted to men? The strength of this attractiion varies from man to man. Some are weakly attracted, others are strongly attracted, and still others fall somewhere between. It's a natural and normal spectrum. In Orlando's case, it appears that he is strongly attracted to men and has thus formed an identity based on this strength of attraction.

Get the chip off your shoulder and open your eyes and ears to the world.

Comment

• Well this thread has gone to ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X