Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio C. Chavez Jr. Apologizes: I Take Full Responsibility

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julio C. Chavez Jr. Apologizes: I Take Full Responsibility

Middleweight contender Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. has issued an apology, which comes a day after the Nevada State Athletic Commission confirmed the Mexican superstar tested positive for marijuana. Chavez (46-1-1, 32KOs), who lost a twelve round decision to Sergio Martinez last week in Las Vegas, failed the post-fight drug test. Chavez now stands to receive a one year suspension, and a hefty fine, from the Nevada commission.

[Click Here To Read More]

well atleast he manned up and took it in the chest

Comment

Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
      well atleast he manned up and took it in the chest
      He is a loser. I kinda hate his attitude

Comment

Sounds like someone wrote that apology for him. Whether he's honestly sorry or not who's to say. But he didn't come up with those words himself.

Comment

this rematch is not happening he will get suspended most likely and martinez will be recovering

Comment

That's the first step in the comeback process.

Comment

Atta Boy Junya......

Comment

Definitely looks like a weed head looking dirty as hell eating cereal 24/7 not training.

Comment

Good job Jr now go leaRn how to box and in a few years maybe youll be respected as a fighter again

Comment

Lmao I think everything he said was BS like saying he's gonna take his career more serious. But I give him props for manning up. Meanwhile I think he just made Sulaiman and Beltran look dumb cause they were trying to defend him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X