Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Freddy Roach's secret?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the secret is roach ****ed delahoya's water.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
      Then it still goes back to the stamina issue which isnt a secret
      well not in the context of a pacquaio fight. dlh using his jab against pacquiao won't be a waste of time nor energy. if he jabs more and flurries less, it will be to his benefit unlike in the mayweather fight. although I think dlh could just rely on his flurries and still beat pac. I doubt very much that this fight goes past 4 so stamina will never be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
        well not in the context of a pacquaio fight. dlh using his jab against pacquiao won't be a waste of time nor energy. if he jabs more and flurries less, it will be to his benefit unlike in the mayweather fight. although I think dlh could just rely on his flurries and still beat pac. I doubt very much that this fight goes past 4 so stamina will never be an issue.
        You really think so?? Dlh actually weighs less than Pacquiao at the moment and I think it would actually be great 4 pacman if dlh came into the fight weighing less than him because the power advantage will tip in Pacquiao's favor. Handspeed will be about dead even. So it would turn into skill vs stamina and decided by who can dictate the pace of the fight.

Comment

Freddie pulled a Panama Lewis and s_piked Oscar's water bottle. That cocksucker!

Comment

You really think so?? Dlh actually weighs less than Pacquiao at the moment and I think it would actually be great 4 pacman if dlh came into the fight weighing less than him because the power advantage will tip in Pacquiao's favor. Handspeed will be about dead even. So it would turn into skill vs stamina and decided by who can dictate the pace of the fight.

Oh really?? Do you have any proof of this or are you just taking Oscar's word?

These Oscarsexuals are so gullible.

Comment

dlh weighing 140 still has the strongest punch in this fight which is his left hook. you can't tell me that pacman has any punch in his arsenal that is more powerful than a dlh left hook.

Comment

dlh weighing 140 still has the strongest punch in this fight which is his left hook. you can't tell me that pacman has any punch in his arsenal that is more powerful than a dlh left hook.

This is true but i think DLh has several problems. One is his stamina going down the stretch. The other is his body he has only really been hurt once but a body punch but he seems to slow badly after getting hit to the body. No one has really had a sustained body attack to DLh and defininitly not in his old age. Lastly, i think he has trouble fighting inside he is bigger and can move away or grab but Dlh does not like to fight inside and if Pacman can neutrilize the jab, ah ow. I think DLH is in for the fight of his life. Peace

Comment

Shows he wasnt a good enough trainer plus i bet oscars jab was his idea not roach telling him before the fight

Comment

When was the last time DLH actually used his hook successfully?

He fought Steve Forbes and Oscar couldn't KO the guy even with his great left hook.

Now Oscar has to kill himself to make 147 and that certainly can't help his left hook or his power.

Comment

Roach knows Teddy atlas has picked Oscar to win..

Comment

Working...
                      X