No announcement yet.

Anybody Know Kellys 'issues'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Know Kellys 'issues'

in the interview with boxing scene after the fight kelly pavlik and jack lowe hinted to issues in the run up to the fight ..................... anybody know what they were ?

He knew he was going to get exposed?

Comment

I didn't know they hinted to issues in the run up, can anyone post those interviews or shed some light? In one of the post fight interviews on this site, they briefly mention "we were sick for a couple of weeks" but they quickly brush past it. They clearly weren't that sick as were doing interviews in the run up, and saying he's more healthy at 170 and in great shape. Now suddenly there's issues and 170 is bad. Loew's searching for get out clauses.

In these post fight interviews issues are mentioned a few times, Pavlik seems more willing to shed light to why, whereas Loew is not. Suggests there's some camp trouble going on. Loew has nothing intelligent to say inside of outside of the ring regards to everything, Pavlik needs a new more skilled intelligent trainer, and I think sub conciously at least, Pavlik realises this to some extent and there's been a few rows.
      Last edited by Kris Silver; 10-20-2008, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Loew has got lucky with Pavlik, like Graham with Hatton.....they need to dump their trainers and get some decent pedigrees in.

Comment

His issues were the left hook, the right hand and the left uppercut. Brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
            I didn't know they hinted to issues in the run up, can anyone post those interviews or shed some light? In one of the post fight interviews on this site, they briefly mention "we were sick for a couple of weeks" but they quickly brush past it. They clearly weren't that sick as were doing interviews in the run up, and saying he's more healthy at 170 and in great shape. Now suddenly there's issues and 170 is bad. Loew's searching for get out clauses.

In these post fight interviews issues are mentioned a few times, Pavlik seems more willing to shed light to why, whereas Loew is not. Suggests there's some camp trouble going on. Loew has nothing intelligent to say inside of outside of the ring regards to everything, Pavlik needs a new more skilled intelligent trainer, and I think sub conciously at least, Pavlik realises this to some extent and there's been a few rows.
            Did you check out my thread last night?

If not I'll bump it.

We finally agree for once, bring out the champagne.

Comment

wait a minute, an excuse? very unusual............

Comment

maybe the elbow injury they were reporting a week or so before the fight. besides that I have no clue. I was there and it just look like Kelly didn't have a plan B.

Comment

Man the better fighter won it is as simple as that.

Comment

His 'issue' was Bernard Hopkins.

Comment

Working...
                    X