No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Povetkin vs. Wawrzyk, Lebedev-Jones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Povetkin vs. Wawrzyk, Lebedev-Jones

The weights are in for Friday's doubleheader in Moscow, Russia. Undefeated Polish contender Andrzej Wawrzyk (27-0, 13 KOs) will attempt to capture the WBA "regular" heavyweight championship from Alexander Povetkin (25-0, 17 KOs). Wawrzyk weighed in at 232.5-pounds, while Povetkin was 228.3.

In the co-feature, also for the WBA world championship but at cruiserweight - champion Denis Lebedev (25-1, 19 KOs) of Russia came in at 199.2-pounds, while the manadatory challenger from Panama, Guillermo Jones (38-3-2, 30 KOs) was slightly lighter and came in at 198.8.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol @ those last two pictures. Jones and Wawrzyk are both going to get KTFO'd, IMO

Comment

Lebedev surely has the flattest face mankind has ever seen.

Comment

lebedev must have p4p one of the ugliest faces in boxing

Comment

Has guillermo jones even trained for this fight? worst shape i have seen him in!
          Lebedev looks like he added muscle mass

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
              Has guillermo jones even trained for this fight? worst shape i have seen him in!
              Lebedev looks like he added muscle mass
              Thats what I was thinking. He looks terrible in that last picture. I don't know why there isn't a shrtless picture of Levedev or Povetkin though. I wanna see if Povetkin is in good shape considering he's fighting Wlad in September if he wins

Comment

Didn't expect to see Audley Harrison fighting again so soon.

Comment

Jesus has Jones trained for this fight, I've seen plenty of guys turn up for weigh ins with a belly, but they have muscle mass as well... He seems to have an old man gut!

Lebdev looks like those old timey pictures of guys in mental institution's after being lobotomised!

Lenbdev by stoppage and Povetkin by decision..

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
                    Jesus has Jones trained for this fight, I've seen plenty of guys turn up for weigh ins with a belly, but they have muscle mass as well... He seems to have an old man gut!
                    If I recall Jones started his career as a middleweight or something. I am guessing he's never looked in good shape at Cruiserweight.

The Polak is just as bad if not worse.

**** I lay around most of the time, have a desk job, eat fried foods, and do a little weightlifting and basketball here and there and my body is night and day better than either one of those guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X