Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do People Still Call Peterson A Cheat When Hes Been Cleared?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Do People Still Call Peterson A Cheat When Hes Been Cleared?

The young brother been cleared of all wrong doing, no foul play. Yet everyone wants to jump on his chase like he some damn cheat. I wonder why this young black man has to live under this plight when he has been cleared of ALL accusations!

becuae he's black ...

end thread///

Comment

He should have just refused to take random blood test and said that he was scared of needles. He would have been a hero down in Pacland.

Comment

Flomo logic: When in doubt, mention Pacquiao or cry racism!

Comment

He took a banned anabolic steroid, without getting a therapeutic/medical use exemption prior to beginning treatment.

Paying off some crooked Vegas Dr to back up you're story and being let off by a money hungry, corrupt organization, doesn't change the fact that he cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by That View Post
            The young brother been cleared of all wrong doing, no foul play. Yet everyone wants to jump on his chase like he some damn cheat. I wonder why this young black man has to live under this plight when he has been cleared of ALL accusations!
            Why do people call Manny a cheat when hes never been caught?

Comment

black history month has been cheated by corrpution..

Comment

Originally posted by That View Post
                He gets a pass cause he's Black. Mosley cheats no big deal, Berto cheats no big, Holyfield cheats no big deal, Frankie randall cheats no big deal Mayweather fails 3 test lets hide those test. Do you get it now ?

Comment

Lamont has himself to blame, i don't think he cheated but if your inserting steroids in your body from your doctor because you have low testosterone levels....YOU LET THE COMMISSION KNOW! Just wasn't professional from Lamont & his team.

Comment

Working...
                  X