Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley is a dumbass fool.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Rome is probably drowning under a tsunami of his own jizz right now.
      I wouldn't be surprised

Comment

Does this sudden change in stance by Bradley mean Pacquaio & co are considering accepting Martinez challenge. I think I'm onto something...

Comment

Homie you need to stop it. Kahn is not a big draw. If he was they wouldnt be fighting in dc.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
            Homie you need to stop it. Kahn is not a big draw. If he was they wouldnt be fighting in dc.
            If Khan's not a big draw then who is? I don't think you realize how big a following Khan has in England.

Comment

Khan on twitter "Bradley gets 70/30 and thats my final offer"

AmirKingKhan Amir Khan
              why did the chicken cross the road? because he didnt want to fight Amir Khan! and now he wants to come back again twitter rant time!

AmirKingKhan Amir Khan
              it took Tim bradley 6 months to find his voice after calling me out and agreeing to fight me, and now hes asking for a 50/50 split for 2012?
              he had his chance for a 50/50 split offer including the UK income, and im going to stick to my words - hes never gonna get that offer again!Bradley denied me the chance of becoming undisputed champion, and im gonna make him regret it, He needs me now! im the bigger draw!im the unified champ, and no1 in the division, and also the cash cow at 140, Bradley needs me he just gonna be remembered for ducking me andhe also admitted i was too big of a risk for him to fight me. All he is worth is 70/30 split and thats in my favour with no UK splitBradley is undefeated and was also a unified champ and hes still crying about how he wants to become a brand and a household name??ol he must be doing something right.. you need to sell tickets son! im sure he will be crying himself to sleep 2night on his huge pillow!
              6 minutes ago

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                Timothy Bradley has challenged Amir Khan to 50-50 split of any purse in a bid to get their names on a contract.

Bradley will face Joel Casamayor in a defence of his WBO light-welterweight title in November, while IBF and WBA champion Khan is slated to face Lamont Peterson in December.

There has been much talk about a potential match-up, but so far no deal has been agreed. Bradley is keen to get in the ring with the Englishman and is hoping a split of the purse will turn Khan's head.

"If Amir Khan beats his next opponent and I will beat mine, then I'm willing to fight him! 50/50! Let's do this," Bradley wrote on Twitter.

Khan is planning to step up from 140lbs to 147 after his fight with Peterson - with Floyd Mayweather Jnr in his sights - but Bradley is clearly hoping his gambit will persuade the Olympic silver medallist from 2004 to remain at light-welterweight for one more fight.

http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/119003.html

-------Just to add, Khan has said a few times Bradey will not be getting a 50/50 offer from him again, Maybe Bradley just heard this and knows khan aint gonna give him that..............
                Who cares what Khan said, if he wants the fight, he'll retract his demands for the sake of making the fight. 50/50 is even money for the top two in the division, it's not that ridiculous.

Comment

Nice, though realistically 70-30 should include the uk split otherwise it should be 50-50 US and all the uk to khan. While it may have taken him a while to come around he's still a top fighter and should be paid accordingly.

Comment

@ huge pillow.

Comment

Bob prolly just told Timmy that Pacquiao is not next for him ROFL.

70/30 is fair, if tim gets some UK money.

Comment

Working...
                      X