Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs. David Price: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
    You don't think Fury has a suspect chin then?

Pajkic has no power and he put Fury on his back.

Like I said, if Price and Fury fought then one of them would get KTFO. I would still pick Price to beat Fury.
    No ffs.

He got hit bang on the chin because he was sleepwalking, it was a peach of a shot and flash knockdowned him, he also got hit about a million times flush by mcdermott, who while not a big puncher still managed to splatter olubamiwo in one, so he must have at least an ok chin.

When he went down, he still had his legs, got up and mullered the ****.

****ing hell every time a fighter goes down it dont mean glass

Ward down against boone
    froch down against taylor
    ali down against cooper
    Marquez going down loads of times
    Hamed going down loads of times
    Clottey going down off a jab from cotto

etc, etc, etc

it's not going down, it's how or if you get up, he went down becaus of his poor defence WHICH HE'S FIXED he got up fine, forget abaaht it

Price went down 13 times in the amateurs

David Price?

More like Katie Price, the ease with which he goes down

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      No ffs.

He got hit bang on the chin because he was sleepwalking, it was a peach of a shot and flash knockdowned him, he also got hit about a million times flush by mcdermott, who while not a big puncher still managed to splatter olubamiwo in one, so he must have at least an ok chin.

When he went down, he still had his legs, got up and mullered the ****.

****ing hell every time a fighter goes down it dont mean glass

Ward down against boone
      froch down against taylor
      ali down against cooper
      Marquez going down loads of times
      Hamed going down loads of times
      Clottey going down off a jab from cotto

etc, etc, etc

it's not going down, it's how or if you get up, he went down becaus of his poor defence WHICH HE'S FIXED he got up fine, forget abaaht it

Price went down 13 times in the amateurs

David Price?

More like Katie Price, the ease with which he goes down
      Brilliant gif hahaa!
      David Price is the Amir Khan of the heavyweights.

Comment

Just an opinion but trash talking tinker Tyson Fury's godda be the most typically mediocre British hw prospect there's been in a long while.. Bit of a'' poor mans''Joe Bugner really, but without an authoritive jab aswell as an untested chin against any proven puncher.. All this aside, one of the 1st things i noticed about Fury, is that he's as stiff as a board, and moves around the ring a bit like Primo Carnera.. He's a clumsey great clot aswell, often tangling his size 22 feet together, and i once saw him throw a massive uppercut which exploded into his own face lol.. Not sure who'd win out of him and Price, but neither of them would get anywhere near licking a Klit..

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
          Just an opinion but trash talking tinker Tyson Fury's godda be the most typically mediocre British hw prospect there's been in a long while.. Bit of a'' poor mans''Joe Bugner really, but without an authoritive jab aswell as an untested chin against any proven puncher.. All this aside, one of the 1st things i noticed about Fury, is that he's as stiff as a board, and moves around the ring a bit like Primo Carnera.. He's a clumsey great clot aswell, often tangling his size 22 feet together, and i once saw him throw a massive uppercut which exploded into his own face lol.. Not sure who'd win out of him and Price, but neither of them would get anywhere near licking a Klit..
          Untested chin?!?!?!
          Tyson Fury has been walloped full force flush on the chin he went down from it and got back up and RECOVERED!
          He has a chin, you're just mad Price got leathered.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
            Untested chin?!?!?!
            Tyson Fury has been walloped full force flush on the chin he went down from it and got back up and RECOVERED!
            He has a chin, you're just mad Price got leathered.
            Yeah, but by who... That's part of the reason i mentioned Bugner, because at least he went in with proven punchers.. And then you make the assumption that i'm one of Price's nuthuggers.
            Well, two can play at that game, meaning that you obviously think i'm a mickey mouser as well. So you're wrong on both counts i'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by louisg View Post
              Fury would outbox Thompson. Thompson was shot and overweight. The crowd booing his national anthem inspired him and showed the world Price has no punch resistance.

You still believe in Price?
              I think he can come back.

He was punched in the back of the side of his head and lost his equilibrium,I reckon it was a lucky punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                I think he can come back.

He was punched in the back of the side of his head and lost his equilibrium,I reckon it was a lucky punch.
                He will definitely come back. But needs to totally change his style and stop fighting domestic level fighters.

It wasn't a lucky punch, a weak one if anything. Price just isn't the fighter you think he is I'm afraid.

Comment

I still wanna see Price vs Haye

I voted Price KO but honestly, I could see a Fury UD too

Comment

Given the recent events, it's difficult to favor Price...

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      leave it Shaun, these ****ing idiots clearly can't be reasoned with
                      Floored by a 36 year old Cruiserweight and hurt again.

I give Fury big props for recovering and coming back to win the fight, and I'm happy he did, but can you imagine if he fought a HW with power.

Cunningham was not even a big puncher at CW ffs.

Haye/Price/Klitschko would land big on Fury and I don't think he would get back up.

Comment

Working...
                      X