Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigo doesn't want to use VADA [new update]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone remember when guys used to just step in the ring and fight each other to see who was better? Man I miss those days.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      As long as he takes the VADA tests, there really shouldn't be a problem with him doing this.... as long as he himself is paying for it.
      Agreed.

I've picked Nonito in this fight but I think Rigo is seriously in his head at the moment, consuming him more then he should be. I must admit i kinda get the impression Nonito is looking for an excuse to jump, I hope I'm wrong and this fight gets signed, sealed and delivered.

Comment

Oh my glob, **** all of them, if someone's pulling out just lumping do it already.

Comment

Yeah, Donaire is the one looking for excuses and throwing roadbloacks. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Anyone remember when guys used to just step in the ring and fight each other to see who was better? Man I miss those days.
            yea man..those was THE days!!....but on the flip I can understand why fighters may want the extra testing....the roid epidemic is taking over sports

Comment

I don't trust Victor Conte and VADA.

Rigondeaux should be careful, Donaire may be on something that VADA doesn't detect. Rigo should ask for different testing to be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                I don't trust Victor Conte and VADA.

Rigondeaux should be careful, Donaire may be on something that VADA doesn't detect. Rigo should ask for different testing to be done.
                So you think Conte picks and chooses who he wants to bust under his employment?
                He must not like Berto very much

Comment

So he did sign them or not?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Rigos camp is stalling as expected. Hopefully this fight will get signed today.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                      "After agreeing to VADA" - so he has agreed, but now wants to bring in his own test which Donaire has to agree to? That would be pretty ridiculous...but I wouldn't blame him for using additional testing only for himself as an insurance policy against the VADA results, since Conte is the one who came up with that test.

It would have to be USADA; if it is, then we could really get a battle of the PED titans:

Memo vs Conte
                      VADA vs USADA

Imagine if one test finds something and the other doesn't
                      is this what boxing is reduced to?

Comment

Working...
                      X