No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton "I believe 100% Pacquiao should retire"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Hatton "I believe 100% Pacquiao should retire"

I will agree with Hatton if Pacquaio loses his next fight. There is stil a ton of questions on how he is mentally and psychically, though I have never seen a guy who has been knocked out the way Pacquaio has and come back and have a good string of wins. I love manny, I hope he is the exception, but I have a feeling its all going to go down hill from here.

Ricky's gained a few pounds, I see.

Comment

lay off the pipe ricky.

you cant make as much money as pac thats why you jealous.

Comment

Not everybody is weak minded Ricky. Manny went on a vacation with his family. To return home and do political duties....
        Ricky went to bar and considered suicide! :AOR: GTFO!!!

Comment

Ricky is jelly

Comment

Manny has made is choice to move on and that's all on him. If Marquez comes in 100% like he was in the last fight, I think it will be a very tough fight for Manny. I don't see Manny doing as good as he did in the last fight. He's going to be more careful and the fight might be very similar to their 3rd fight. If he gets KO'd again, he should retire, but I see no problem with giving it one more try.

Comment

i respect ricky's opinion but i sense a lil hidden agenda there.. if he manny comes back strong from his brutal ko loss , it'd make him look really bad...

Comment

Duran was Ko'd by Hearns face forward than can back to Ko Davey Moore for the 154 pound title, gave Haglar a run for his money than beat Barkley for the 160 pound title so we just have to see

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  Duran was Ko'd by Hearns face forward than can back to Ko Davey Moore for the 154 pound title, gave Haglar a run for his money than beat Barkley for the 160 pound title so we just have to see
                  those 2 fights happened BEFORE HE WAS KO'D BY HEARNS

Comment

Shut up ricky some people want to see Manny go to SLEEPon the job again.

Comment

Working...
                    X